ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GTR Modding time

MY10 R35 GTR
replaced under warranty in december. One dealer said the noise wasnt bad enough to warranty replacement the other said it was one of the worst they'd seen.

It doesnt cause the car any harm its just noisey.

BMW 118d
I've replaced a couple having worked for a NHPC and like you said it is just a 'noise' and don't effect how it drives at all. There not a nice job to do at all. We had a couple come in with big power from litchfield and what a difference the Y Pipe mod makes!

MY10 R35 GTR
I've replaced a couple having worked for a NHPC and like you said it is just a 'noise' and don't effect how it drives at all. There not a nice job to do at all. We had a couple come in with big power from litchfield and what a difference the Y Pipe mod makes!

there pretty tame as standard.

My car has a Y pipe on it when I bought it, but I decided to go fro a full system. The Down pipes should mean it will really scream, hence why the new Y pipe has a silencer

MY10 R35 GTR
Intake kit and ams coolant tank

null_zpsd9aa52ab.jpg

down pipes came off without much hassle ready for new exhaust. :) full non catted system

null_zpsed0717aa.jpg

Was chatting with Iain and we decided to replace the bellhousing with a Litchfield spec one since the new upgraded one by Nissan was failing already.

MY10 R35 GTR
Aye, could do if you like.

then I'll run you straight to litchfields so you can get one bought ;-)

1.2 16v
Awesome machine, would love to see a vid of it on a track day!

My supervisors has a full titanium decat and jun r1 remap and his is 630bhp done at jm imports.

MY10 R35 GTR
Thinks its to do with the make of injector and the mapping than the size.

The latest ecutek mapping (Litchfields version) is whats going on the car which is supposed to be almost smoke free. TBH dont think you can ever get smoke free on a big power turbo engine

MY10 R35 GTR
Standard wheels are Front 25lbs Rear 27lbs

TSWs are Front 10" 24.5lbs Rear 10.5" 24.5

Also save weight by not using run flats

MY10 R35 GTR
Couple of hours up the road and its awesome. The noise is epic, can't get enough. The new brakes are serious!!!