ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google Nexus 4

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Given the S4 announcement recently, is this still the best android handset out there?

I've come to the conclusion that OEM skins are the route of all issues with android. As long as Samsung use Touch-wiz, they're going to be offering a worse phone.
I think I'll stick with Nexus devices from now on

work for BMW
the galaxy s4 is going to be even bigger then the s3, this may not be an issue for you but imo the s3 is already too big

RB 182 (Cup Pack)
Best bet is a custom launcher - Nova is a good one as it resembles stock Jelly Bean, but allows you to tweak more stuff.

Oh, I ordered my Nexus last night to replace my creaky HTC Sensation. Can't wait for it to turn up, although not looking forward to butchering my SIM to fit!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Random one, but can I have pretty much anything I want as a ring tone? So if i reccorded my voice could have that as a ring tone, or an mp3 etc?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
something the iPhones yet to manage without messing about with itunes lol.

I'm tempted to buy one of these, bored of IOS now.

You can't, but remove it from your home screen etc and it'll never bother you. Yes works like iphone, I use them all the time.

Yes, they look at the same message store. If you turn the notifications off on the stock one, you'll never know its there.

Can someone explain wtf is going on.

Nexus 4 from Google Play is £279

o2 want ~£400 on various nutty 18/24 month contracts.

Am I missing something? Anyone recommend a good SIM only contract?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd use giffgaff, it uses 02s network and even says 02 in the corner of my phone.