ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google Nexus 4

Skoda Fabia vRS
anyone on here got one ?

my contract is up in Feb and im thinking of just buying one of these outright, the spec looks really good and reviews seem mostly positive

Golf GTi Mk2
Yeah, I got one too, really enjoying it.
Was worried about the screen size initially but its fine, battery is not as bad as the internet would have you believe, camera is more than adequate for a phone. Not sure what else you need to know. I came from a Sony Ericsson xperia arc s that 3 decided they weren't going to update from gingerbread, feels archaic using it now.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I sold my S3 for one. Still haven't managed to get hold of one yet though,hopefully stock will be much better after the new year.

Have played on one for a day or so, unreal phone for the money, it's reasonably priced for once rather than £500+!

Had a play with my brothers one of these the other day. Great phone, very quick, and it looks a lot better in the flesh than the pics.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Bah. The wife got an iPhone 4S in the end after waiting 3 months for the Nexus 4. I'll wait for the next one before I ditch my S3.

Clio 172
Phones normally annoy me to destruction but my Nexus 4 has been as good as gold, and soooo fast

Last edited:

koi

Audi S1
Seen this in o2 the other day, looks pretty good in the flesh.

Works out cheaper for me to buy the phone and keep the sim I have but websites out of stock.

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I really cant wait to get rid of my Iphone tbh..

know a couple of people feeling thsame who've looked at my Nexus 4. One has a Nexus 7 already, tried out the 4 and said in moments "it's the same, I'm getting one"

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Seen this in o2 the other day, looks pretty good in the flesh.

Works out cheaper for me to buy the phone and keep the sim I have but websites out of stock.

Its back in stock..well, 1 to 2 week dispatch.

know a couple of people feeling thsame who've looked at my Nexus 4. One has a Nexus 7 already, tried out the 4 and said in moments "it's the same, I'm getting one"

Funnily enough I got my nexus 7 about 3 months ago. After owning this I was the same. I had to have one..

182 FF, A6 Avant
Are they that hard to get hold of? I've got one sat on my desk that I'm not even using. Seems nice enough, just another Android phone though IMO.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I went from an iPhone 4 to this Nexus mate and I absolutely love it. So much faster!

I've got a 4s at the mo so I dont expect it to be massively quicker. I just prefer Android now tbh. Plus the phone seems pretty awesome..

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Are they that hard to get hold of? I've got one sat on my desk that I'm not even using. Seems nice enough, just another Android phone though IMO.

They were yes..should have put it on ebay a few weeks ago..;)

Ford Fiesta ST2
Just bought two, one for me and one for the mrs. They will be replacing our HTC Sensations. We bought a Nexus 7 when they came out and it's so good / quick that I had to have a nexus 4. Hopefully will come soon and I'll cut my sim card down till my contract expires then go onto either Giff Gaff, Tesco mobile, or Three on a 30 day contract. Works out at £25 a month each over 18 months with the use of a 0% credit card!!!

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I got bored waiting for the N4 to constantly come back in to stock so went with the Note 2 instead. Bit bigger but you soon get used to it and in truth, I actually prefer it.