ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google Nexus 4

Skoda Fabia vRS
if you get a protector for the back aswell then thats protected too, a lot of the better ones come with back films too

Skoda Fabia vRS
oh and my Nexus came the next day, ordered it about 4pm and it was here 9am the next day, not even got my cover or sim card yet

Got mine in the middle of January and so far its been a great phone, way better then the iphone 4 I came from imo. Battery is much better as well with the same usage...

As for a case I got this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/310549519...eName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649 Good enough for the money and is a hard plastic case not a rubber one.

And just got cheapy screen protectors from ebay think I paid £3 for 10 posted. Do the job and after about a month on the phone its still holding up fine.

Would recommend both for the money.

oh and my Nexus came the next day, ordered it about 4pm and it was here 9am the next day, not even got my cover or sim card yet

I've just had it confirmed that mine is out for delivery today, time to sort my sim only deal, order my case, screen protector and hands free kit.

work for BMW
still loving life with my nexus 4, need to start the process of selling my iphone 5 soon

Skoda Fabia vRS
ive gone with Virgin sim only, as they use the Orange/T-Mobile/EE network which works really good where i live, O2 is rubbish around here so giff gaff wasnt an option

Skoda Fabia vRS
thats how it always was on my HTC, i set it up again last night as IMAP and it now basically mirrors the server

Bumder With A Buffer
Im due an upgrade with Orange on the 16th March.

Im tempted by the Nexus 4 or the Lumia 920...Can't decide which. £41 for a Lumia 920 though is swaying me towards the nexus 4, as much as I love how the 920 looks.

Might nip too Carphone Warehouse and see if I can upgrade early.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone having problems with the flash staying on when taking pictures ?

Nope sorry! haha

Im due an upgrade with Orange on the 16th March.

Im tempted by the Nexus 4 or the Lumia 920...Can't decide which. £41 for a Lumia 920 though is swaying me towards the nexus 4, as much as I love how the 920 looks.

Might nip too Carphone Warehouse and see if I can upgrade early.

You wont be disapointed..

Skoda Fabia vRS
You can get a nexus 4 contract for £26 a month but I'd buy it outright and go with a 30day rolling contract

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
You can get a nexus 4 contract for £26 a month but I'd buy it outright and go with a 30day rolling contract

Yeah, I wouldn't get one as a contract upgrade, bit pointless.

If I were upgrading on contract and wanted a nexus then I'd get an iPhone, sell it and buy a nexus.

Then again, I'd never be on contract. Sim free and rolling contract is the way to go.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Yep micro matey.

Thing is with the nexus the more you use it the more you grow to love them. It'd take a hell of alot to get me back to a iphone now.

Skoda Fabia vRS
my poetic borderline bumper arrived from america, its really good, if you dont want the Google one id recommend it

I got mine last week as well, it fits well and does the job it's meant to but i cant help feeling that it just feels cheap, when the Google one comes back into stock i'll be ordering one to do a comparison.

I also ordered myself some of the full body protection from by XtremeGuard
http://www.xtremeguard.com/LG-Google-Nexus-4-Screen-Protectors-p/lg-nexus-4-screen-protector.htm

They're wet application which is appartently more difficult but the trade off is that they go right up to the edges of the phone, not like the dry application ones and for the price, i coulnd't say no to giving it a go.
Using '77off2' i wil lget two fronts, two backs and delivery from America, all for $5.59.

So even if i only use the back and keep my SGP Oleophobic on the front, it will still prove worth while

BG Clio 182
Question re the nexus 4 i currently have a HTC desire s, but i quite like the look of the nexus 4 I see my network t mobile dont offer the Nexus 4. I quite fancy one but i see that it needs a smaller sim card which my current phone doesnt have. How would i go about getting this newer smaller sim card???

Question re the nexus 4 i currently have a HTC desire s, but i quite like the look of the nexus 4 I see my network t mobile dont offer the Nexus 4. I quite fancy one but i see that it needs a smaller sim card which my current phone doesnt have. How would i go about getting this newer smaller sim card???

Just go into your network provider or call up and ask for a micro sim, normally a tenner.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
I've just ordered one of these but have to wait until the 20th for delivery. Got a decent deal though with 500 min and unlimited texts and data for £26 so I'm happy:).

Quick question to those that have them though.. Is the camera lens glass or plastic and does it seem to be scratch proof unlike other phones I've had? Thanks.

work for BMW
im trying to, havent used the 5 since i bought the nexus4 ages ago and recently have been trying to sell the iphone with little luck, trying to get as much money as i can for it :p