ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gaming mice - any good?

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
I like the Logitech MX Laser, its not a gaming mouse but is a little larger than ordinary mice so fit my hand perfectly, It's very accurate in games and is great for general use. Ive converted a few of my friends and they say for teh price its the best they could get!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
^^^^ - Me too.

You can tell an uber-geek gamer by the fact that they have an MX518. If they have the Logitech G15 keyboard as well, then hey......... we're talking the geeks of the uber-geeks.... ;)

D.

Fiat Panda 100hp
I ve for the G5 and its the best mouse I have ever used. 2000dpi, weights in the bottom can be altered. One tousch sensitivity buttons (good in games, low sensitivity for snipering etc) and a very smoth feel to it.

Even better on mine the guy I brought it off on ebay sent me 2 instead of 1 lol

EvoVIII, Gsxr, BMW M3
I've got a diamondback razer, no i'm not a geek :p it came with the PC, I was none the wiser. It's a bloody good mouse though, I find it much better than my old microsoft mouse when i'm playing counter strike.

Jap Shed
this mouse is superb, had it over a year and i play FPS a lot.
still plays the same as the day i bought the thing
]

the mouse wont improve your aiming or whatever you use it for. Its just in your mind

The Mouse will improve your aiming. As you will be able to aim better on a normal mouse then a track ball mouse ;) Or touch pad mouse

Last edited:
  Monaro VXR
Still using my MX510 had it for years and still going strong. Longest lasting mouse I have ever had. The rest used to die in a year or so. I tried all the MS mice and ended up taking them back tried few others including the razors and the logitech ones just feel the nicest to use.

Was gonna get a newer mouse as this is starting to look a bit worn the metal bit on the top of the mouse is now worn away completely, and soe of the plastic is wearing. But it still works fine and for what i sould spend on a new mouse id rather go get rat arsed instead.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i got a g5 - good bit of kit, cost me far too much though. never use the high precision feature on it, basically whacks up sensitivity too high.