ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Convoy - Sunday 17th June 2012 - Donnington Park

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I am thinking about leaving Hopwood Services circa 6:30 as it will take about an hour to get there. If we are there (Donnington Park) for 7:30 then we should be able to get ourselves on the parade lap for Lee which is good, especially when a fair few of us from the West Mids were there for the Black Mountains run.
Would be lovely to get on the parade lap as I couldn't make the run.

Focus st170
just booked my tickets so il be coming along in the convoy. not looking foward to the early start haha

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
just booked my tickets so il be coming along in the convoy. not looking foward to the early start haha

You manage to book them in time before the deadline date? See you Sunday ;) it will be a good day

Focus st170
thought ide missed it but cliosport posted on fb that it was midnight to night. neva been fcs befor so will be interesting. see you sunday :)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
It will be worth it mate. It's great. I hope I get chance to clean mine up a bit as its still in same state as rolling road day :(

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It will be worth it mate. It's great. I hope I get chance to clean mine up a bit as its still in same state as rolling road day :(

Mine is probably more filthy than it was at the RR meet. Need to show it some water, etc on Saturday as dont wanna be the dirtiest car in FCS!!! pmsl.

Just dont want to do it with a few days left as I guarantee it would need doing again on Saturday. Cant wait to see if this is gonna be better than it was at Rockingham.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Mine is probably more filthy than it was at the RR meet. Need to show it some water, etc on Saturday as dont wanna be the dirtiest car in FCS!!! pmsl.

Just dont want to do it with a few days left as I guarantee it would need doing again on Saturday. Cant wait to see if this is gonna be better than it was at Rockingham.

It will be decent I think don. I like donnington. Anything is better than rockingham just because it's a change ;)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It will be decent I think don. I like donnington. Anything is better than rockingham just because it's a change ;)

I never did Brunty...can see why Rockingham because of its reasonably close proximity to Brunty...but after a fair few years there it was too 'samey' year after year. I've only ever been to Donnington Park once for RWS years ago.

It might have to do a recce to see if Mandy can do a BBQ again next year... ;)

It shall be a million times better than rockingham!! Donnington is a great venue! used to go there every weekend when my work had a hospitality box before the circuit went bump.

parade lap will be awesome if it is done correctly and not hero's foot to the floor lap like last year at rockingham, bloody dangerous that was;)

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
If we do parade lap what happens to our parking on the club stand?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
If we do parade lap what happens to our parking on the club stand?

Our spaces will be left and then we go back to them afterwards. The parade lap wont be till the afternoon...so its not like we're gonna get people arriving while we are on the parade lap.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ohhhhh ok. That's fair enough then. I would like to get on this as I didn't get the chance to put the car round the mountains the other week :(

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
It shall be a million times better than rockingham!! Donnington is a great venue! used to go there every weekend when my work had a hospitality box before the circuit went bump.

parade lap will be awesome if it is done correctly and not hero's foot to the floor lap like last year at rockingham, bloody dangerous that was;)
Sign this form to say you won't go more than 20mph round the track....... Ok haha home straight was more like 100mph but I think this year will/should be better because it's Being done for a reason.

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
The other soldier who died at same time lived in Telford too. :( sad times man.

I'm up for walking of they would let us. We could carry the cliosport banner ;)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
It will be a good day!! Hope the rain f***s off tho! Started the cleaning yesterday!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I'm going to attempt mine Saturday if weathers dry and I get chance. Quick wash and polish. That'll do donkey...... That'll do. ;)

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Pick up my alloy tomora!! Won't have that huge chunk out of it!! I alloy welded it and then it's been sanded down! Didn't think filler would be to good!!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Just hope the colour match is correct? ;)
I had the original colour code off here!! So unless they have been done different before they should match! And yea centre cap is being done! If its s**t il just get the other 3 done the same!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Green, orange, red, and a bright blue. Would look good Adam ;) or two green two orange