ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Convoy - Sunday 17th June 2012 - Donnington Park

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Ha if any one needs a lift il b at the meet point! Might b on my own!!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I still don't know if I'm coming in convoy to this as I don't understand the route :(

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
can u pay on the gate for this?

You can...but it will be slightly more expensive. If you go on the website, you can still get the advance tickets...which include a stand pass...pay on the day and you can't park as part of CS.

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Do we get a sticker in the pack through post?

You get the black and green fcs sticker and club stand pass for free (as part of the ticket purchase price)...but if you want a Donnington Park circuit sticker...that is extra.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I'm hoping we can get track time! People always sale on the day!!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Lol. Bless. Your coming to FCS aren't you Martin?

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Yea iv tracked it before! It would b my first time at a car show if I did dnt really like doing it at them as the track is always busy!! Looking at tacking it to the ring late summer!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yea iv tracked it before! It would b my first time at a car show if I did dnt really like doing it at them as the track is always busy!! Looking at tacking it to the ring late summer!!

If it is run like it has been at Rockingham, there will be no overtaking unless the person being overtaken acknowledges the person behind and indicates to let them past. Safer in that respect. I dont know if they are going to do this at Donnington, but I would hope so as it is good way of working, especially for novices

dont really like you anyway.

Haha just don't drive near me if you ent sorted your exhaust out ;)

Exhaust is the least of your worries Dan when Ad followed me on saturday i saw more of the sides of his car than anything else!!

Pretty scary when you look in your mirror and he is coming at you sideways lol

yeah drifting a clio looks ace but quite scary!!!!!
the exhaust is staying i cba messing around with it im just fitting my trade marked air filter and jobs a good un!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Got my old man to cum along now! Just because its fathers day and im nice like that!

Thrust-Rated

ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Martin. I will travel up to donnington with you mate. Tom said your meeting at J9 on the m6. What time you getting there for?

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Ive ordered my ticket this week,plus mentioned cliosport in the booking so should get a stand pass,picking up my bumper and two wings from sprayshack on friday so car looking awesome.I`ll be joining you at the meeting point so if you can add me to the list.:).

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I am thinking about leaving Hopwood Services circa 6:30 as it will take about an hour to get there. If we are there (Donnington Park) for 7:30 then we should be able to get ourselves on the parade lap for Lee which is good, especially when a fair few of us from the West Mids were there for the Black Mountains run.

Last edited:

boomerbang2006

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 172,2001
Ok,sound good,couldnt make the black mountains run but read about it,great tribute.Will see you at hopwood,didnt realise it was going to be so early but am ok with that,it will be my first fcs.