ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show Convoy - Sunday 17th June 2012 - Donnington Park

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Had a great day at FCS, huge thanks to Don for picking me up at the crack of dawn when it was actually out of his way really, had a great roadtrip and banter which certainly made up for not being able to bring my own car this time.

Dan, I was wondering would you sell your dad your car so he can come to meets and you stay at home, he's sound...only kidding mate, I just like the fact that he dissaproves of your cleaning as much as me.

Matt have you took Dons place as an area rep?? or is that the title you get for guiding cars in in a hi viz??:rasp:

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Matt have you took Dons place as an area rep?? or is that the title you get for guiding cars in in a hi viz??:rasp:

Yeah he was sacked for being rubbish...

Only joking Don. I was nominated as Don mentioned to admin that it was a large area and he would like some help so we're joint area reps (although I know my place, Don is the more senior rep)

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
Yeah he was sacked for being rubbish...

Only joking Don. I was nominated as Don mentioned to admin that it was a large area and he would like some help so we're joint area reps (although I know my place, Don is the more senior rep)

So the gray hair makes me senior (citizen) ;)

Its a big area for one person and in recent months with Mandy being ill I was trying to do both things at same time which took its toll.

Matt is a good bloke and I recommended him as he is what the club is about...friendly people who are there as a face of the club. I'm sure you will all congratulate him in getting the role and I'm sure he will do the West Midlands proud. :approve: