ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I can't wait tbh always enjoyed NFS in the early days but it was just crap physics.

This looks like its going to blow most other free roam driving games out the water.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
So no tuning, which I'm crap at.
No circuits so to speak which I'm also crap/inconsistant at.
Same cars albeit remodelled
Off roading (fun)
I think I'm in.
I just fear the amount of possible dlc...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think it just means you cant do it at the forza hub here. Would be stupid for them to not have that .

He continues to discuss the point of the Horizon Festival, and, describes it as the centeral hub of Forza Horizon. This is where you buy new cars, upgrade (but not tune)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Cool forgot to watch it at home.

Was looking at this picture thinking I hope they add a bus into the game lol.

View attachment 83983
[FONT=verdana, arial, georgia]
[/FONT]​
Reading that stance works link is getting me excited lol

I found myself in a race against an airplane through the mountains of Boulder. As I made my way down the hill, drifting through every turn (all that practice on Fujimi Kaido paid off!), the airplane kept up. It was an adrenaline rush as I crossed the finish line with less than a second to spare; my sense of satisfaction was unmatched. Forza Horizon opens up its racing simulation into a world full of top-gear style challenges, races, and hooning. Don't worry, there's still some serious racing action in there too.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Sorry mate wasn't being rude lol.

Yeah they would be stupid not to have performance upgrades in it.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Think he said 'things like air filters, roll cages etc'

Chav tuning ;) "I put a roll cage in and an air filter. I now have 300+bhp :eek:"

lol, hopefully they'll just keep the basics of what you can do in Forza 4 in.

Frame rate does look pretty poor actually. 30fps is very playable but I wish this was gonna be available on PC (or the next xbox for that matter).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Can not wait for this now!!

Racing off road, day/night, the chance of some awesome pictures. I think its going to be awesome the stupid points thing doesn't look to big or much of a distraction either, no worse than the turn in and drift markers you get on FM4 anyway.

If the physics engine is sound then the possibility of us getting a 60FPS more polished looking version of this when the xbox replacement hits is an interesting one.

30fps isn't a deal breaker. It's just that it kinda breaks away from the fluid 60fps that we expect from a Forza game, and in that regard seems like a downgrade (albeit understandable). I'll still buy it, but it's frustrating knowing that the hardware can't really cope, when the software technology is capable of so much more.

Get the new consoles out there FFS! It will be a great game though, regardless.

9ba4f538.gif

d0f835a1.gif

41d37255.gif

bcbbd35d.gif

61def7e5.gif

Nippy white cup
That vid looks better than the others......pretty much forza on normal roads which imo is a perfectly timed change

AK

M240i
Yeah, like I said, I think it's the fact all videos are from the outside.

When playing FM4 it feels weird playing from the outside view.

I just hope the drifting is as tricky to pull off as it is on FM4. That would make things interesting!

I loved drifting in FM4, such a challenge to link multiple corners in a single drift but when you did, you actually felt you had acheived something other than doing what any other person in the world could do with a few minutes practice (such as on the Need For Speed series).