ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

World of Tanks

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Anyone else play this?
I’ve been playing it on and off for the last couple of years and not too seriously.

However over the last few days I’ve really started to play it and enjoy it on the Xbox series X.

I don’t know if it’s because I’ve really started getting into learning about Tanks and their history or from visiting the Tank Museum who is sponsored by the game.

But loving all the stuff you can get on there.
Went on a bit of a spending splurge on it.

116ed0aa-a6a5-415e-b7cd-1093ee758b49.png

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Anyone else play this?
I’ve been playing it on and off for the last couple of years and not too seriously.

However over the last few days I’ve really started to play it and enjoy it on the Xbox series X.

I don’t know if it’s because I’ve really started getting into learning about Tanks and their history or from visiting the Tank Museum who is sponsored by the game.

But loving all the stuff you can get on there.
Went on a bit of a spending splurge on it.

View attachment 1673549
i used to play this a little, also played War Thunder which was brilliant for a free game, but it used to piss me off when they put you in a lobby with planes that are a couple of levels above yours, first couple of shots and you get blown out the sky by some 12 year old who has spent £100 and got the best planes straight away... :ROFLMAO:

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Tbh I’ve got well into the World of Tanks games. It is frustrating when you get some kids who have spent £100s for the best tanks. But I’m finding at the moment I’m getting into games that are pretty equal. I think the game would be better if you are playing with your mates using headsets as you can better coordinate your teams

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
Tbh I’ve got well into the World of Tanks games. It is frustrating when you get some kids who have spent £100s for the best tanks. But I’m finding at the moment I’m getting into games that are pretty equal. I think the game would be better if you are playing with your mates using headsets as you can better coordinate your teams
Yes i used to play War Thunder with my brother, so i would use a bomber and he would sit behind me in a fighter picking people off.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Tanks I would try to pick something that’s got quite good hit power and a fast reload times.

It’s a free game so might be worth buying some gold or some war chests.

Make sure you assign a Commander and add boosters.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
I’m sticking with the British Tanks at the mo. Might make the jump across to German Tanks once I’ve got up to what I want to achieve with the British tanks