ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 3

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been going round doing some drift zones. Have a C class car which I scored a top 50 drift with and the M3 HE will drift really good. Must be nearing nearly a 1000 tunes downloaded now too.

SQ5
Level 5 for the byron bay festival I think then its on the beach.

Got to admit I'm not a huge fan. Not enough tight corners its mostly just top end with small bends which the AI seem to be on rails for.

Mine seem to miss checkpoints too and it doesn't matter!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Loving the game, 1 road to find which is doing my head in.

Some photos taken.

30510265606_cc135dc6f4_c.jpg
Horizon 3 by Matt Evans, on Flickr

30458581221_140b3cd1ae_c.jpg

30510266376_933e7d6cc7_c.jpg

30429665072_634dbcee33_c.jpg

30510266106_a0bd33e65a_c.jpg

29915669754_94942333b0_c.jpg

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
You'll have to try and turn all the filters off on the map and then get up close to the TV. Some of them are stupid.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Those photos are mega.

I remember on Horizon 2 I had one road.. I never found it. Couldn't zoom in the map much, did my nut in.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I've got 1 road left to find too. I sacked it off 'cos I couldn't find it and found all the bonus boards instead. Going to go back and find the little b*****d.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
You'll have to try and turn all the filters off on the map and then get up close to the TV. Some of them are stupid.

Yeah, spent an hour last night looking torn it and gave up, quick 5 minute check today showed that one of the off-road sections at the bottom of Byron bay had not been driven over however both the entrance and exit to this road had been covered... weird.

Cheers @malcolmgt

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Any location recommendations on the missing piece of road? It must be tiny as I've scrutinised the map without any filters on and still can't find it!

Anyone's game decided to get slow when loading up cars? It takes me about 15 minutes to change car in the garage or for a race.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Played this for hours last night.
Id recommend people go to the Auction - select RARE CARS. Then but a Forza Horizon edition car that has "Skills Boost" - not just XP boost or Speed boost but Skills boost. I got the Bmw M4 quite cheaply, the GTR Black edition too and it has made a massive difference in the points you get. When they play a skills song I get millions of points now.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I did 4 laps of the Goliath in my XP Boost Lamborghini and got about 300k in XP. I'd of got even more if I'd of remembered to set my double XP perk beforehand!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Will anyone be purchasing the expansion packs? I didn't even know they were doing any!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I did 4 laps of the Goliath in my XP Boost Lamborghini and got about 300k in XP. I'd of got even more if I'd of remembered to set my double XP perk beforehand!
Where is this Goliath race ? Ive got one more upgrade left to get all my sites to 5 - does that race get enabled when they are all on 5?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Where is this Goliath race ? Ive got one more upgrade left to get all my sites to 5 - does that race get enabled when they are all on 5?
Nope, just when Byron Bay is level 5. It's on the beach just next to it.

Reactions: Ben
  SQ5
Bit annoying VIP members have to pay for the expansion. It's says there are loads I'm the works too, but I'm not sure.

Does it even snow in Australia?

Rockstar did snow for free on GTA V

Ph 1 172
I'll get the expansions for this game as long as u don't have to go to a harbour and load a random island up.....it needs to just be loaded straight onto main map now

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
They will probably do the Porsche DLC as per every forza game. Think they have a deal with them. Wouldn't mind a rally pack like the other forzas.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Been sinking some hours into it now, just general races to keep going.
Paid £2.50 for all the bonus and xp markers on screen. Saves the faff of loading online and searching. Is there a one off price for car packs?

Clio
Paid £2.50 for all the bonus and xp markers on screen.
That would ruin it for me, I spend all my time just hooning around looking for the things, I think I've probably only done about 10 races.

Thing that pisses me off about the game is when you go to a PR event thing and are doing like 2 million mph and then start to slow down because you are near it and it turns out to be a speed camera or jump thing. Fuuuuucccckkkkk!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
my favourite car so far is the BMW M4 horizon edition - upgraded fully. handles really well and you get s**t loads of XP

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I built up an S class NSX last night, acceleration is crazy on it I ended up winning an online adventure with about 15k lead. Bet people get pissed when they end up with a DNF because they are too slow to finish the race before the timer runs out.

Have about 130 cars now I don't think I can pick favourites but the game says the E36 M3 HE is my favourite in the stats menu. Little drift machine.