ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 3

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
GetPhoto.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Spent way too much time painting my defender tonight.

dcea99eab45a0715fbf2dec8ce7a255e.jpg

c21fb5a85e2356f2645131b0abdb3b47.jpg

c211bac273a187b0520e558a050c1237.jpg

2bf3f0946de309861a46e79763c62e8e.jpg

fd3e9521d5e3fb7e4085a7d6dc68310b.jpg

Not even driven it yet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Who's DarkGrevious69? You joined the game with me and my mates while we was drifting haha

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Love the Centenario shot, in fact the showcase events with that and the dune truck/power boats are brilliant, re-played them numerous times!

Was on a few hours last night with my club pals, somehow it felt like every online lobby was cross-country, also discovered the '17 Ford Raptor is a beast!

This is on offer at Tesco for £20 when you but an Xbox One S. Not usually a fan of driving games, but this looks like a whole new level of fun!

SQ5
Any spare time I have I'm on it! Not had any time this weekend bar half an hour yesterday! Missus does uni on a Wednesday night and is out Saturday so I'll be hitting hard!

Level 45 now I think

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
Managed to find the last tiny bit of undiscovered road last night. Had square eyes from staring at the map for so long. Have 3 star'd all the speed traps and now working my way through the speed zones. Not found all the boards yet but getting there.

Reactions: Ben

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Managed to find the last tiny bit of undiscovered road last night. Had square eyes from staring at the map for so long. Have 3 star'd all the speed traps and now working my way through the speed zones. Not found all the boards yet but getting there.

I've got 1 more piece of road to find, spent ages looking for it on the map but I can't find it!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've got 1 more piece of road to find, spent ages looking for it on the map but I can't find it!

Apparently if you turn the brightness right down as low as it goes it can make it easier to spot.. I'm still way off.

I've been making some of the championships much longer than usual upping 3 laps to 5 and adding more sprint races.. Going to do a 10 race championship tonight to get one of the achievements done.

Reactions: Ben

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Just upgraded my skill chain to x 6 and been drifting through some crops to build up a nice stack of skill points. Just need a skill song to come on now and get x 12 score.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Built this thing last night bit of a beast off road lol. Uploaded the Tune, I've had over 500 tune downloads now too.

Got some achievements done too the 100+ mile 10 race championship being one of them. AI seem so fast on Goliath too was getting pissed off last night they handle like they're on rails sometimes.

Reactions: Gus

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Built this thing last night bit of a beast off road lol. Uploaded the Tune, I've had over 500 tune downloads now too.

Got some achievements done too the 100+ mile 10 race championship being one of them. AI seem so fast on Goliath too was getting pissed off last night they handle like they're on rails sometimes.

Wow , I want that car !! What car is it and what is your Tune called?:up::up:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think if you just type Arizer in when searching for a tune it should bring them up. It's the meyers manx barn find but you should be able to buy one in the auction house for cheap.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I think if you just type Arizer in when searching for a tune it should bring them up. It's the meyers manx barn find but you should be able to buy one in the auction house for cheap.
Thanks mate, I havent found that barn find yet. Can I just ask - when I use your tune will it automatically buy all the upgrades etc as Im guessing yours isnt standard.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks mate, I havent found that barn find yet. Can I just ask - when I use your tune will it automatically buy all the upgrades etc as Im guessing yours isnt standard.

Yeah when you load a tune it'll buy all the parts needed mate. It's pretty slow standard and RWD.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Worth being ready for the forzathon thing they are doing on the 14th too as the s14 240sx will be gifted if you get 3 stars in any drift zone using the toyota trueno.

Clio
I got this.

1) I don't like spending credits so I only ever have the cars they give me for free.
2) I'm s**t at drifting unless I use the hand brake.
3) There is loads to do and I'm confused and don't get how the races work and the make/model/series thing really works. On F2 you used to be able to pick from a list when you went into the festival for what race series you wanted to do. Now you don't.
4) I like it
5) Mrs bought it for me but won't let me play it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Speaking of drift zones, any cars that'll do 3 star easily?.

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Horizon edition E36 M3 another one I have a drift tune up for. Also have one for the Horizon edition BRZ. Best to look in the auction house for these under rare cars as they with fetch around 500k-1mil.

I imagine most long wheel base cars with the right tune would drift reasonably well though.

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Camaro Horizon Edition is my go-to drift car. Its especially good for long fast sweeping corners.

Also if you looks at some of the cars you can search for on the marketplace there are some horizon edition cars that are unnatainable or very rarely attainable from wheelspins so I wonder where you get these ones

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Is it still worth getting? I had FH2 and prefer it to the normal forza games.

or am I too late in the game and missed out on lots of cool event stuff?

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Is it still worth getting? I had FH2 and prefer it to the normal forza games.

or am I too late in the game and missed out on lots of cool event stuff?
Definitely still worth it. This game has loads of life left in it!

RenaultVirgin

Leeds & Surrounding
ClioSport Area Rep
  Integra Type R DC5
Same my dad had the s14 when I was younger for a good few years so I'd really like that model.
That's awesome! I've just always been a big fan of it really, just love the look of it