ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 3

F82 M4
I might get this for the PC. I've not played a Forza game since the first one on the 360 :D

Is it still the same where you can customise the hell out of everything? Engine transplants etc?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
I'm late to the party but this is so good.
GetPhoto (4).jpg

GetPhoto (3).jpg

GetPhoto (2).jpg

GetPhoto (1).jpg

GetPhoto.jpg

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
The Porsche pack has landed!
With EA's exclusivity deal now ended hopfully this will be the last time we have to pay to see Porsche in Forza. At least we can get 4 cars free through forzathon.

Porsche + #Forzathon
The Porsche Car Pack isn’t the only way we’re celebrating the new partnership between Forza and Porsche. Starting this week, we’ll be serving up brand new #Forzathon events each week, with amazing Porsche reward cars! Here’s a sneak peek at the events and cars available in April:

Event #1
Basket of Goodies
14th – 17th April
Win the Porsche 911 GT3 RS 4.0 and more!

Event #2
Show Us What You’re Working With
21st – 24th April
Take home the Porsche 959 and more!

Event #3
Horizon Secret Service
28th April – 1st May
Compete and win the Porsche 911 Turbo 3.3 and more!

One-Day Event
Putting on a show
April 18th
Win the Porsche 918 Spyder and more!

Note that you don’t need to own the Porsche Car Pack to get these special #Forzathon reward cars. Just like any #Forzathon event, all you need to do is complete the event and the reward car can be yours.

https://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Porsche_Car_Pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Can't wait! Was wondering if they would do something like that [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I'd like to say I'm getting that expansion for our wee Jack (He's 5 and obsessed with HW) but I'm getting that for me lol.

Ph 1 172
I had seen a clip of that earlier thought it was a fanboy video not a legit expand...genuinley excited for this dlc.....dare I say it is this the first DLC worth paying for.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Been pl
The Hot Wheels expansion is sooo sooo good!
Been playing this a bit myself. About an hour in at the moment. Loads of fun for me too.

Seems like the trick with this expansion is picking fast (top end speed cars) cars. Not sure what I am doing wrong but I am in an XJ220 which and keep getting overtaken by trucks, saloons and other shite cars.
Any advice for doing well in this ? Ive started to knock the difficulty level down a bit.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Been pl

Been playing this a bit myself. About an hour in at the moment. Loads of fun for me too.

Seems like the trick with this expansion is picking fast (top end speed cars) cars. Not sure what I am doing wrong but I am in an XJ220 which and keep getting overtaken by trucks, saloons and other shite cars.
Any advice for doing well in this ? Ive started to knock the difficulty level down a bit.

Do you run Simulation damage? I have knocked that down to Cosmetic only as the boosters kept over revving my engine. Also put the difficulty to pro, no aids so I am still getting around 90% bonus per race. I've only done a couple of races, but the E34 M5 is my weapon of choice for B class at the moment.

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
I purchased an Xbox the other week, I'm not much of a gamer haven't played a video game in probably 12 years lol and I'm only 26 now.

But I've got assetto Corsa ? It's okay.. can anyone recommend some decent realistic racing games ?

Marc.

ClioSport Club Member
Project Cars for realism

Forza is a better game though, imo. If you enjoy an arcadey feel, Forza Horizon is excellent.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If you play with a controller 100% Forza is the one to get imo. Plus there's so much more options and cars to choose.

I prefer Forza Motorsport myself Horizon seems to get boring really fast for me which is strange as on the surface it feels it should be more fun. Nothing beats doing laps trying to beat your best time though.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I purchased an Xbox the other week, I'm not much of a gamer haven't played a video game in probably 12 years lol and I'm only 26 now.

But I've got assetto Corsa ? It's okay.. can anyone recommend some decent realistic racing games ?
Dirt Rally is fantastic mate. It can be had pretty cheaply as Dirt 4 comes out in June which looks even better so you may want to wait!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

SQ5
If you play with a controller 100% Forza is the one to get imo. Plus there's so much more options and cars to choose.

I prefer Forza Motorsport myself Horizon seems to get boring really fast for me which is strange as on the surface it feels it should be more fun. Nothing beats doing laps trying to beat your best time though.

Exactly how I feel and I can't work out why either?!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Personally I think DIRT Rally is a good one. Not sure how it performs on console, but on PC with a pad, it's really enjoyable. The fast, sweeping sections are genuinely sweat-palm inducing when the car gets a little air and is literally skimming the surface. It's great when you dab the handbrake just enough and power drift around a hairpin too. :cool:

edit - just read @RMDavis 's comment above - exactly!

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Really want to play this again after seeing your screenshot. Its a shame the Horizon games arent more frequent, its about the only game I like playing on Xbox.

Clio
Fired this up again at the weekend, forgot how good it was.

The only thing I forgot is where you are blasting towards an undiscovered PR event at 250mph, slow down to 40mph to select it and the thing flashes at you where it was a speed camera.

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
I bought this a few weeks ago, still playing it, really really enjoying it..... its not tempting me to look at Forza 7.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
If Turn10 stick to their release trends then Horizon 4 should be due out this year, Sept-Oct time. Rumours are it'll be set in Tokyo.
Hard to believe this came out in 2016!