ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 3

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
@Adamm.

As my son loves ken blocks cars and videos thought I get him this to drift around on[emoji23]

98467b1474cb6daec0169d96cebe902e.jpg

Haha sweet bet he loves it mate.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Managed my first #1 time on the global rivals board last night, proud! Can't remember the track name but it was in Yarra Valley, in S1!
IMG_392774cc-8b5d-440a-9482-1c4198eb1b61.png

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice. I do like a rivals challenge so will be on that in a few days. Cant say I've ever been number 1 but I have quite a few top 20 times now.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
Probably being really stupid, the weekend event is about online stuff.

How do you choose game modes you want to play? I couldn't even get online, just kept trying to join and not working...

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Probably being really stupid, the weekend event is about online stuff.

How do you choose game modes you want to play? I couldn't even get online, just kept trying to join and not working...

You can do online free roam and select the game modes by going to them on the map, tag, flag and king stuff is usually near places like the airport or that building site and the beach.. Or just go into online adventure custom and select the playground one.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
You can do online free roam and select the game modes by going to them on the map, tag, flag and king stuff is usually near places like the airport or that building site and the beach.. Or just go into online adventure custom and select the playground one.

Brilliant, I presume then at those markers you just choose the car class etc you want to do. SO last weekend was offorad or something.

Is online worth playing?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Brilliant, I presume then at those markers you just choose the car class etc you want to do. SO last weekend was offorad or something.

Is online worth playing?

Yeah I think you choose the type of car when setting up the game mate..

Online adventure is where its at mate, It's what I always do although I've been trying to work through all the single player exhibitions championships making sure the map when filtered to new is empty, currently got over half the map cleared.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I think I have finished this now. All Championships, exhibitions and street races are done. Annoyingly although Ive got 63/63 championships completed its only showing 88% in Hardcore Horizon achievement.

Reactions: Ben
  SQ5
I think I have finished this now. All Championships, exhibitions and street races are done. Annoyingly although Ive got 63/63 championships completed its only showing 88% in Hardcore Horizon achievement.

Do you need to collect all cars? All
Xbox achievements completed? Think you need to do some online too

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Do you need to collect all cars? All
Xbox achievements completed? Think you need to do some online too
Yeah, There is no way im getting all the cars or doing the online stuff as I dont have gold. Ive done all the fun stuff, all thats left is getting 3 stars on drift zones and speed cameras which isnt really that fun. Tried to do one or two of your bucket lists you created, yellow c63 drift zone one.

Oh forgot to say Ive got all the Horizon edition cars too with a lot of doubles.

A4 Avant & A3
Just in case anyone's not got this yet & not noticed it posted anywhere.
Amazon have forza horizon 3 for £23.99 (just got the kids to buy me it for Christmas) not that I ever play the xbox but hey, it's nice for when I have a spare 5 minutes!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I lost interest a bit already similar with Horizon 2. Still good fun but I definitely think I'm more of a Motorsport fan. Looking forward to see whats coming in FM7. Odds are it'll come out with the Scorpion.

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Yeah looks like just the same sort of thing as the Storm Island expansion for FH2 but with added snow.

Looks good, hope it gets me interested again as not played this for weeks, doesn't seem to hold my interest like FH2 did (also been too busy with Dirt Rally!)

SQ5
Im back on 6 again, racing is so much better! Add on has pissed me off having to pay and getting ultimate edition.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Latest car pack has some good editions.

Made up the Morgan 3 wheeler has made the lineup

95cafd1f1626f41fe264ed3b546f0285.jpg

de988cdf7894863ad7d4b5d471e876ec.jpg

9b3a9c06f6a5e5960e39d9b2c38d1f60.jpg

79e64801c9bc93176aadbeffc3627580.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Latest car pack has some good editions.

Made up the Morgan 3 wheeler has made the lineup

95cafd1f1626f41fe264ed3b546f0285.jpg

de988cdf7894863ad7d4b5d471e876ec.jpg

9b3a9c06f6a5e5960e39d9b2c38d1f60.jpg

79e64801c9bc93176aadbeffc3627580.jpg

Loving the new Holden!

It's very marmite, but I did some research on it and it was quite a beast back in the day.

Customer's could even spec a 10k option to have the engine blueprinted!

99f5a6c87ae4cf52c6446facff408a92.jpg

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

107 Track Car & C4
Has anyone downloaded the new expansion pack? I read that it came out today, but can't find it anywhere on the marketplace??

Ph 1 172
Is the new expansion blizzard mountain the same as storm island where you have to load it or can you just drive to it on the main horizon 3 map??

SCJM21

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Bought Blizzard Mountain last weekend and it's great, love the snow on it, great fun. Anyone had a go with the new cars DLC? The DB11 is awesome, still yet to get a good tune together for the Renault Alpine and the Holden yet but can imagine those two being lots of fun too.

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Bought Blizzard Mountain last weekend and it's great, love the snow on it, great fun. Anyone had a go with the new cars DLC? The DB11 is awesome, still yet to get a good tune together for the Renault Alpine and the Holden yet but can imagine those two being lots of fun too.

I love the Alpine!

Such a sweet car, with a great sounding engine!

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
Feel quite a sense of achievement finding all the roads earlier tonight.