ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
Good game mate... Your impossible to keep up with lol Ill have one more race then im off as well guys. The misses is in bed I kinda ditched her Nick you sent me an invite when we was picking a film to watch for the night :p

Never above 25mpg
I've just got a 360 Wireless Wheel - the force feedback not the gay speed wheel!

Anyway... Forza recognises it's a steering wheel but I put my foot down in racing and all I'm doing is spinning the wheels??

Any know how on how to rectify this?? I've searched on Google but it just brings up stuff about the newer wheel

Never above 25mpg
Well I went into telemetry mode and the clutch is open until I have my foot down then it's engaged (standard practise) but it revs to the redline only doing maybe 1 or 2 mph.

It's like the handbrake is stuck on? I'm not pressing any buttons whilst this is happening, just the accelerator pedal. Even pressing the brake pedal actually brings some revs into play oddly enough!