ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the idiots that try and out break you on the inside line when they aren't going to get past are a pain rather than turning in and letting them hit you just let them come past and tap them in the ass.

I've played online a couple of times this week (first time in ages)

I got in front on the first lap of an A class race only to find a guy in a Hummer had decided to start lapping the wrong way to wreck everyone's race

That's why i prefer the Time Attack races sometimes

Clio 1.2 mk2
Finally finished the career! Took me a while!

c30882ac.jpg

bdaf2749.jpg

28168682.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
f**k that's dedication mate.

I got bored of career at about 25%

My time driven is quite a bit more than you though :rasp:

Clio 1.2 mk2
Yehh just looked on raptr and with the people signed up to that there are 51,694 people that have played forza 4 and 0.79% of them have got the achievement for that. so about 40 people haha

However the person with the most game time has another 1716 hours on me!!!

What the f*** how can you play that much?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
That cant be real surely? I have played a LOT (baring in mind I was unemployed for 2 months)

Something like 300 hours for me now I think I'm not going to do the math because its rubbish but surely the amount of hours per day on that person would be crazy.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ahh I see yeah I'm talking driving time, my menu time is over 100 hours I think.

Will check this raptr out.

Edit- maybe I wont the site is blocked on work computers.

Clio 1.2 mk2
Haha it's not a bad site tbh, don't really use it that much. But it tracks all your game time and achievements. And from time to time if you are high up in the rankings they give you offers. I got 35% off and logitech G series product so got a brand new G27 wheel for £161 :D worth checking out by anyone really just for the offers.

SQ5
We had massive problems too last night, then all of a sudden about 930 we got in to one with 6 of us.

First time we've had major problems with getting into a lobby.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Do you do R3 class racecars or normal production style cars?

Bit of both mate usually I use production type cars but there not really as competitive on most tracks I just like driving them.

If you're in the DAB club then I have shared a few of them.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ohh not cool enough to be in our club then? ;) I would of sent an invite but I cant.

911 GT2 is one of my favourites at the moment.

SQ5
Yea few of us are getting fucked off with it now two nights in a row.

I'll try joining Nick.

Edit: your unjoinable!

SQ5
I just got in yours straight away then went, can't get into a mates or create my own game?!

Just hangs at "attempting" then blames network problems.