ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I might be on not sure if I have your gamertags though.

Just thought I haven't even touched the new rivals modes yet jeez I'm falling behind with this gotta download the car pack yet as well.

Nearly on level 200 now ;)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Okay mate will add you when I get online cheers.

Haha yeah playing in online lobbies I have come across many over 250 already, I don't know how the hell they do it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Great bought 2100 gamer points and because of spazzy paypal and shitty email account that apparently isn't there now means my points have been sent to a non email address.

Looks like I'm going to have to wait for the DLC and try and get these points sent to a different email address, all I bloody need and I was only 20 points of having enough for the car pack f**king modern games and all this crappy DLC doing my nut in :banghead:

1eight2
I'm going to add a few GT's from here, I'm sick of getting in races and getting wiped out half way through by a s**t driver.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Meh doesn't bother me that much when someone wipes me out its more annoying when I go back for revenge and end up taking myself out lol.

If you get taken out at the start it's not always that bad either as there's bound to be a few accidents so gives you the chance to get positions back.

Nippy white cup
Adam, my gamertags my username on here. Exactly as you can see it. :)

Level 200! That's some dedication, I was happy getting to lvl 100 the other night! Lol

I managed to get to 135 the other night...still only played 2.2% of the single player tho lol.

If you get on a server with us we tend to do a restart if there is a major crash early and most of the time we race cleanly and get some very close races

Chris

1eight2
Meh doesn't bother me that much when someone wipes me out its more annoying when I go back for revenge and end up taking myself out lol.

If you get taken out at the start it's not always that bad either as there's bound to be a few accidents so gives you the chance to get positions back.

Yeah I agree I tend to stay at the back for the first lap especially on tight courses then pick up the positions.

I had a 12 lap race the other night and I got took out on the 3rd last turn then whacked into nearly everyone ended up 11/12 :(

What are these black dlc Volkswagen bora/passat cars that seem to blitz everyone, even lmp1 cars that are X level, any ideas?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
If you download the free car from each car pack then you wont have any of the boras either and it wont cost you any money.

ph2 172
“The Viper is Coming”
One final bit of news before we wrap things up and prepare for a busy weekend of Forza 4 fun. If you’re been eagerly awaiting the release of the 2013 SRT Viper for Forza 4, I’m happy to tell you that the pack will be available on June 22! This will be a FREE download in Forza Motorsport 4 and will include both a drivable version of the Viper as well as a Viper Autovista experience. As a free car in Forza 4 and the cover car of Forza Horizon, the Viper is sure to be a fan-favorite, so make sure you get yours when the pack is released next Friday!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Awesome.

Anyone tried my yellow bird in the club garage yet? Its a monster bit iffy in the twistys not as bad as the original though.

Best thing about it is the speed I started 14th on the grid on circuit de catalunya and by the time we reached the first corner I was in first.

Ibiza SC
Been a few months since I've played, but since then I've got my internet sorted out so should get back online too (which means I can also finally try out the DLC's!).

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The 1973 911 is a bit of a straight line weapon.

Built an R3 (yes stupid maybe) and managed to win on road america in a 10+ player race even better on the final straight there's an up hill that then flattens out coming up there in 4th my car pulled a huge wheelie bet it was a sight for the other players an old school porsche flying past on its back 2 wheels at around 130-150.

Will have to make a little clip of it see if I can find other tracks that will kick the front wheels up, I think nurburgring gp will be interesting lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep the only ones I'm not liking hugely is the 4wd ones (cant even modify them for rwd) and the 959 is a bit s**t compared to some of the others.

That's all R3 class btw I haven't even tried them in S class yet.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The 1973 911 is a bit of a straight line weapon.

Built an R3 (yes stupid maybe) and managed to win on road america in a 10+ player race even better on the final straight there's an up hill that then flattens out coming up there in 4th my car pulled a huge wheelie bet it was a sight for the other players an old school porsche flying past on its back 2 wheels at around 130-150.

Will have to make a little clip of it see if I can find other tracks that will kick the front wheels up, I think nurburgring gp will be interesting lol.

Powerrr ;) (about 750 lol)

7406920814_edc099b018_b.jpg

Forza51 by Adam1182, on Flickr