ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sweet. I've not been on Live for ages, let alone on Forza.

I'll text Seb & Chris too. Like old times (that were about a month ago) Yeahhh.

Astra H vxr
Haha yeah that was brilliant mate you had the perfect view as well.

Was some good races though lol.
Haha yeah was following you then went out my view as going around the bend and then just saw you sliding on your roof hahaha :p yeah some good races struggling to keep up with you most of the time still learning on cornering as you may have seen me spin for no reason haha :p

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Haha I have ran out of money from buying too many cars now.

Need to stop buying cars and tuning them and start racing some more lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I have pretty much bought all the most expensive cars and don't even use them lol.

Might sell a few.

Nippy white cup
Up now :) No daft spoliers on the pug tho...people are damn quick with the paintjobs tho!!

GetPhoto.ashx

Nippy white cup
Yeah it sounds pretty good too! Just banged it up to S class and the boost noise is pretty good imo...not really played on it since I took the pic but the Sauber Merc is another good sounding car...V8 sounds soo nice!

They've really been hitting the nail on the head with the engine noises recently. Especially with turbo's and superchargers etc. It's one of the most important aspects of the game for me, so I've been loving the last few DLC's just for the noises alone!

1eight2
They've really been hitting the nail on the head with the engine noises recently. Especially with turbo's and superchargers etc. It's one of the most important aspects of the game for me, so I've been loving the last few DLC's just for the noises alone!

I agree, the Beetle sounds like a proper air cooled car too!

I haven't had a massive play with the new cars, did a few laps in the GT86 and I love that little Triumph.

1eight2
Chris n nic - I love that GT86 (or whatever the Scion version is)

I got a decent tune for it and race livery but subtle looks so much better.

A C425 GT86/FRS is amazing! Standard power, but with all the chassis mods etc. it'll go sideways forever. Sounds a bit naff, but then so does the real car - so at least it's accurate.

Nippy white cup
Chris n nic - I love that GT86 (or whatever the Scion version is)

I got a decent tune for it and race livery but subtle looks so much better.

Cheers Jamie....looked ok as std but I coloured the back end black which made it look much better imo, even the forza spoiler suits it lol

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Yeah I was gutted you couldnt get the pug bigger wings and front skirt on it.

Tuned it right up straight away, epic turbo lag on the bottom end of the pug, put the new 207s engine in it for the crack and it sounds absolutely insane, slides well too.