ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Ok, first major criticism of the Demo, the Impreza doesn't sound like an Impreza, sounds like a v6 :S

Loving it so far, for a demo at least, expect the full game shall impress even more, lots of little touches as well which seem trivial to most but I like to see, like a momentary bit of glare from the sun hitting the centre of the Zonda dash as you round a corner. Just shows the level of detail that's gone into it IMO, the noise from the Zonda is superb too.

As other's have said too, all aids off and sim steering or you're a blouse who's missing out on half of the game.

AK

M240i
Get involved in games with us lot when the full one's out, Joe.

I need more Scottish accents lol.

My download finished about 2 hours ago (Ak ;)) Pretty good, although I with simulation steering I'm rubbish. Driving a car properly on a game comes into a different league on this game. Impressive stuff.

Get involved in games with us lot when the full one's out, Joe.

I need more Scottish accents lol.

I will do mate! I can imagine most of the chat is along the lines of the Engerlish asking "What the f**k is he saying?" LOL

R14 CUP
Wouldn't let me onto the rival's section unfortunately, server issues.

Had a quick race in the 458 around the Alp's circuit, certainly seems to be much crisper, sharper, focused game than FM3 was.

Homo spec mazda
2011-10-03233244.jpg

overly detailed?

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
been playing this all night, loving it :D

also popped Forza 3 back in to compare, then decided to do the same with GT5 (yes I am a console wh0re), all using the Ferrari 458 for commanality and Forza 4 is clearly the best, things have certainly moved on

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
You have to concentrate a lot more than before with simulation driving on, IMHO whilst it isn't necessarily the easiest to drive, if you want to get used to the mode and handling the M5 is the best on the demo.

Ph 1 172
Got all aids switched off not finding the sim handling that hard reminds me quite a bit of how eager the f1 2010 game is with everything off. Loving the zonda's noise and look by far my fave car in the demo, Just can't wait for next Tuesday

AK

M240i
The game is easier with all assists off than F3 with all assists off.

I'll wait though until I'm trying to launch a highly tuned car off the line without TCS.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Got all aids switched off not finding the sim handling that hard reminds me quite a bit of how eager the f1 2010 game is with everything off. Loving the zonda's noise and look by far my fave car in the demo, Just can't wait for next Tuesday

Why - its out on friday isn't it?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Could someone link me to the full confirmed car list, if it's been released yet, please?

Ta.