ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
^^ lol yeah i know had a play when i crahed and got bored making a nice pileup think there was 4 on the roof after. Also they dont always stay on the throttle

AG 200 cup
Liking the demo at lot, which has made me go out and buy 12months Gold and a wireless adapter. was going to get the standard game but will need to preorder the limited edition tomorrow.

R14 CUP
I've started buying the unicorn cars in the auctionhouse, got superleggera and trying to find a 458 at the right price too.

Really? I've posted several Hako pics with the painted covers fitted!

I can only assume you passed out after wanking furiously at first glimpse before noticing any details!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Name for our Car Club then?

I'll set it up on Thursday but we need a half-decent name that's not bent or Clio-related. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
She's working all of that weekend too. Stock up on pizza and Corona on Wednesday night and then disappear for four days. :eek:

1.8 Civic EX
Yeah, I'll have an invite, not pre-ordered the game yet but hopefully picking it up this weekend as I've got some in store credit to use up : )

I take it a requirement for membership is that you leave your AWD learner driver, missile, liability cars and vagina at the door?