ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
i just fwd'd my confirmation email to them and sent a message on the facebook link thing and it worked so god knows.

Never above 25mpg
Just downloaded the demo. Immense game, although can't say much for my driving skills! Will buy that new Speed Wheel that's coming out next week too!

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Who have you ordered it through? GAME are usually pretty good at getting pre-orders to you early.

SQ5
It needs to be a screenshot, I forwarded my email for pre order twice and got nothing, last night took a screenshot of it and sent it and today I got a spirit r RX7 :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
It needs to be a screenshot, I forwarded my email for pre order twice and got nothing, last night took a screenshot of it and sent it and today I got a spirit r RX7 :)

Mine was accepted so god knows. I got it from game and i hope to god it arrives early.

Reviews flooding put all over the place now that the NDA has ended. Not had a chance to properly read/watch any but the bottom line appears to be strong scores everywhere. 10/10 9/10 5/5 4.5/5 93% etc

Evo 5 RS
Was it ever going to score less? Even if the mechanic was s**t theres so much content there it was always going to be at least an 8/10!

Kawasaki ER6N
Rain on gt5 is amazing yes but it doesn't make up for the rest of the failures photo mode is cool to.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Teh noob is excite. :eek:

No 300% Fiesta arch gap... made the world sad for years!