ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
4158857974_068f2c45da_z.jpg

6209828573_e6c8b9454f_b.jpg

Good man. Both pics containing spoilerage. But quite frankly, WTF is that Suzuki?

D.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Got all aids switched off not finding the sim handling that hard reminds me quite a bit of how eager the f1 2010 game is with everything off. Loving the zonda's noise and look by far my fave car in the demo, Just can't wait for next Tuesday

The game is easier with all assists off than F3 with all assists off.

I'll wait though until I'm trying to launch a highly tuned car off the line without TCS.

I agree, handling wise F3 seems better to me than this demo, hopefully the full game is different. Just seems like a loud arcadey style demo to draw casual gamers in to me, which I assume is what it is meant to be if it was available to play at shows.

If the proper game is a 7.5 compared to GT's 7 in terms of that realism ranking a few pages back then I will be very happy, just hope its not a Forza fan bullshitting to get one up on GT lol.

Last edited:
Aah cool didn't know if they're where "samples" or the entire list.
I wonder if them cars will have a decent sellable value then. Is rather start the game with a start car (like the fiat 500 in fm3) with money than having a few supercars to use instead otherwise it would get boring quick

It's interesting to hear the negative comments about handling being easier. On the limit it's way harder to catch than Forza 3 IMO. You don't get the same easy to catch and counter drift style loss of traction, the demo showed cars getting fairly violent snap oversteer when pushed too far.

Something also worth bearing in mind is that the cars will have more than likely been mildly tuned in terms of their handling. The GT3 cup car in the Forza 3 Demo was clearly set up very grippy and prone to under rather than oversteer compared to the out of the box equivalent in the full game.

I'd wager diff parts and settings along with geometry settings have been tweaked.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
On the limit its definitely harder to catch, anyone saying its easier isn't driving well enough (IMHO).

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Only had a quick 10 minutes on the demo last night, so far so good IMO. Love the new steering; you need to concentrate so much more on the limit.

On a seperate note, how much would you guys say is a fair price to sell the Microsoft Steering Wheel for? I'm debating getting rid of mine, I've used it five time, max. No idea how much to advertise it for though!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I think they were £65-£70 new, but a guy on here listed one for £100 as apparently they don't make them anymore, it sold but I don't know what for.

I've got one with a wheelstandpro which I keep meaning to sell, but I think I'll keep it for the time being to play a bit of this on then I'll probably sell it ( I don't use it that much and could do with the money and storage space )

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I think they were £65-£70 new, but a guy on here listed one for £100 as apparently they don't make them anymore, it sold but I don't know what for.

I've got one with a wheelstandpro which I keep meaning to sell, but I think I'll keep it for the time being to play a bit of this on then I'll probably sell it ( I don't use it that much and could do with the money and storage space )

Nice one for that mate, cheers. I'll weigh it tonight and work out postage, then probably stick it up on here for £60ish. If not, I'll try my luck on Ebay.

I just never can be arsed to set it up, but it's great with certain games for what it is.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I use the xbox as a dvd player and that's it lol. I downloaded driver3 last month and that's it. Still pay my membership monthly though ffs lol

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
That helps. Add me, I want to whisper naughty things in your ears.

Clio Dci 80?:eek:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Lol that's my old CS username. I'll add you tonight when I fire the beast up.

Oooo naughty things.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I know, was just trying to guess your GT. Mine's LJMShambles...too cool.

Clio 1.2 mk2
just thought I would share a pic of the front cover of mine :D (my names jack b)
Oh and I don't have the game just a cover GAME got for me for when I do get it haha.

IMG_1701.gif

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
It's interesting to hear the negative comments about handling being easier. On the limit it's way harder to catch than Forza 3 IMO. You don't get the same easy to catch and counter drift style loss of traction, the demo showed cars getting fairly violent snap oversteer when pushed too far.

Something also worth bearing in mind is that the cars will have more than likely been mildly tuned in terms of their handling. The GT3 cup car in the Forza 3 Demo was clearly set up very grippy and prone to under rather than oversteer compared to the out of the box equivalent in the full game.

I'd wager diff parts and settings along with geometry settings have been tweaked.

Admittedly I didn't play it long, will have to put more time into it (after I've got rid of the music). That's a good point about the parts/setup.

Apparently the physics are exactly the same in the demo as the full game.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
You get gifted various cars based on your FM3 garage and level.

There's 2 grids somewhere which show what you get.

any links to this?

*edit - ignore me, I should learn to read the rest of the thread first :quiet: