ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters
  Fabia VRS & Yeti
And I had just beaten Gazs' M5 time on rivals (honest) with much swearing and shouting of other derogatory obscenities!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
AI is still too easy, even on Professional. I can get past everyone cleanly in less than one lap with every car, then spend a lap on my own. :eek:

Suzuki Jimny
Aaarrrrgghhhhhh!

Spent all day getting excited about this.

Suppose i'll have to go service the girlfriend instead now :(

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
A.I can be a pain when you drive through a gap between 2 cars and they trap you in! I stuggle to get up front in the proffesional races but keeping it like it as hard is way to easy.

anyone else noticed how it gets blurry at 160+?

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I don't know whats more annoying - listening to turner raving on about it all day or getting home to find that live is down...

Nippy white cup
mine is back on now...58% and climbing..probs 10mins and it'll be done...just in time to get the kids in bed...then off to football fml

Chris

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Everything apart from the loud music during the race is spot on! Love it :star:

Hooning the yank tanks around the track is entertaining :clown:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Wut? Unless I get a good start it's a bloody hard slog through the pack. Love how the AI still brake 8 separate times before a corner, resulting in me diving out of the way.

By the time i get into 2nd the bloke in 1st is miles ahead.

Not delicate enough, I'm more of a Touring Car driver in style and aggression.

Did you race my ghost after beating your time earlier in the day Chris? You'll have seen how much the Zonda moves around for me lol, well that's how I race on it all the time. Ragged edge or nothing.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Not delicate enough, I'm more of a Touring Car driver in style and aggression.

Did you race my ghost after beating your time earlier in the day Chris? You'll have seen how much the Zonda moves around for me lol, well that's how I race on it all the time. Ragged edge or nothing.

LOL. Yeah, I think I knocked three seconds out of you. :eek: