ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forza 4

Favourite Forza 4 Circuit?

• Total voters

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
iv had to turn the rewind button of i keep pressing rewind to look behind me and end up getting a marker.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Just set mine downloading, made a cheeky Fanatec Store order on Sat (in before the lock/mortgage) so the Microsoft wheel will have to do for now.

:race:

Anyone ordered the fm4 fanatec set up yet? Does look like a quality piece of kit.

:approve:

Went for the CSR Wheel/Shifter and Clubsport Pedals. Order is still pending though...

Hopefully the Setup is at least 2 times as good as my G25 lol.

LY R26 #288
:approve:

Went for the CSR Wheel/Shifter and Clubsport Pedals. Order is still pending though...

Hopefully the Setup is at least 2 times as good as my G25 lol.

Would love a decent wheel set up. Just don't think I've got the space :(

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sim steering is the only way you can play it now. It'll level the playing field nicely.

You lot better get practicing as we'll be hosting sim-only lobbies on multiplayer. :eek:

I love the M5 with sim on; I'm getting quite good at drifting it now but you have to be so much more delicate than you did on FM3.

Love it.

AK

M240i
I reckon we should start as we mean to go on.

No assist lobbies (no ABS, no braking line etc) essentially a man-only lobby.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, all the lobbies will be getting everything forced off and sim steering forced on.

Noobs better recognise.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I've only had a couple of goes so far, but was switching ends atleast once in every 2 laps, need to get sometime in to get use to the steering, but I'm guessing it's not possible to get a track to yourself on the demo. Can't wait to get a go on Mugello club, it's what I tend to use to 'home' my skills.

clio 182 black /gold
I have not been on my xbox in months. I think it is time to get back in to it. Do you need to be a gold member to download the demo for Forza 4? I think my Xbox live expired in March. LOL.

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Would love a decent wheel set up. Just don't think I've got the space :(

I've used my G25 attached to my computer desk for about 2 or 3 years, bit of a pain setting it all up/storing but its well worth it. Just a shame that the 360 is not supported lol.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I really didnt think they could improve much more over forza 3 but they have done it. Cant wait for the full thing tbh

Kawasaki ER6N
The buttons are wrong so very wrong I'm massively struggling also keep rewinding instead of looking back as my look back is brake on my setup also no option to change controls fml

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
The buttons are wrong so very wrong I'm massively struggling also keep rewinding instead of looking back as my look back is brake on my setup also no option to change controls fml

If you change your difficulty to expert or custom it to disable rewind then the button will stop working. That's what I did to sort that problem out.

Pre-ordered the LCE, got a 4 day weekend the day this comes out, and downloading the demo now. Semi'd TBH.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

LOL. You probably use the eject button to accelerate, knowing you and your weird controls