ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta ST

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
3995339771_4ece8480a3.jpg

My mates one - 310bhp supercharged, Cosworth inlet and cams, AP 4 pots and a Gripper diff. Absolute animal.

Much more like it!

Wow! That's a proper job!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Right Bit of an update..... I finally decided to get the wheels refurbed on the ST, I looked at many colours but Gloss black was the winner. mainly because the car is also black. I have also painted the fog surrounds black.

They where in quite a state but dind't take any pics before hand! I now need to get some st500 centre caps as they come in black and also paint my current ones as a spare set.

OR

I am tempted to leave them off and get some anodised wheel nuts in black or blue, and paint the hub bolt.

The question I have is should I keep the silver ones on for the moment or leave them off ??

Pics: (yes it needs a clean)

4662604997_119b52edef_b.jpg

4663225998_0483f010eb_b.jpg

4663225530_8983f50de4_b.jpg

4662605395_da475d8573_b.jpg

RS Megane DCi 175
^^ Off.
Also - de-tango your headlights too mate, quick job and cleans up the front end so much.

Also, did you get my PM re: coilies? :)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
yea I did but I simply can't afford at the min. Need to start saving or I would of had them as they are a bargin. :(

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Yea they are staying off lol, I have been looking I might get some anodised bolts as they are cheaper than the ST 500 caps which are £70 for 4 and they fall off all the f**king time.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Off now!

Oh and you need to do the centre lower grille black it's a must!

Looks great!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I am away this weekend but plan on doing all the front grills satin black within the next few weeks :)

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Liked this when I saw it at the meet a few weeks back :) Nice colour choice too!

Caps off FTW!

MKV GTI
nice car! really good all rounder just missing that extra poke as said!

you not thought about the cosworth wheels on spacers, look awesome on the ST imo although granted you do need coilovers to pull them off!

The above plus the mountune ST185 kit and you have yourself a very capable and good looking car indeed!

R26
get that grille painted black :) i just done mine this weekend with black plastic bumper paint from halfords and lacquer... its real good stuff

RS Megane DCi 175
How do you de-tango the front headlights on the mk6?

^^ Open the back cover, remove the bulb housing and literally break the tango lens cover away, pulling the bits out with pliers.
Or you can heat up the seal of the whole front of the light cover and remove it then remove the tango'd bit and reseal. Although in doing it this way you do run the risk of not getting a proper seal again.

Personally I did it the first way.

MCS R56
It doesn't look very sporty, not a fan. I hope you enjoy it though, they seem to be popular which is no bad thing and it looks in mint condition.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
leave them off

what do the kids think? lol

cosworth inlet on the bay £450 though

lol...Its half term so the little rodents are off!

Cheers for the comments guys, I am not going to detango the headlights as I just aint fussed about it tbf.

Wheel bolts covers would be handy I know my parents audi comes with some ........ hehe :)

I am now saving to get a dream science and cosworth cams along with an exhaust system which should in theory bring to the 185 bhp mark.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Right small update!

I got the exhaust and decat fitted last week, so happy :) its pops and bangs like crazy on the over run. Although I do have the cat on at the minute as it was seriously loud and I wanted to see what it was like with the cat on. Also went for a nice and small 2 inch outward rolled tip.

I will get some video's asap!

I have also now painted the grills and fog surrounds satin black....

Will get some better pics and vid's when I get a chance... Also in the pics my mates ST, with the carbon bonnet which is coming my way very soon :)

4722058061_e4caa41ca1_b.jpg

4722054763_ecd3bdce8b_b.jpg

J03

MX5 1.8
very nice cars i love fiestas. driven my mates, only thing i dont like is the lack of torque. fast other wise

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
The decat really helps the torque along with the Miltek flexi pipe, which replaces the standard ford one which is really restrictive ...

I love it still puts a big grin on my face! just saving for some more mods :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks great you should make your own thread my friend! :)

Carbon shoukld look nice also!

Love the tiny tail pipe! Looks raspy!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks great you should make your own thread my friend! :)

Carbon shoukld look nice also!

Love the tiny tail pipe! Looks raspy!

Cheers buddy :) The small tail pipe is mega raspy looks better than a massive 4 inch thing on the back.

I might create myself a project thread doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Out of interest does anybody know if there a legal limit for how noisy your car is on the road?

Ultra Red Megane 225
3995339771_4ece8480a3.jpg

My mates one - 310bhp supercharged, Cosworth inlet and cams, AP 4 pots and a Gripper diff. Absolute animal.

Much more like it!

This is now at Jamsport having a new engine fitted with uprated Cosworth internals and smaller pulley on the charger - It dropped a rod out the side of the block about 3 weeks ago.

The owner is aiming for 400bhp.

Navara, MGTF,307,KA
if was my car, i would de-tango, their the only things i hate about fiestas, just think they look so odd :/ other than that i really like :)

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
if was my car, i would de-tango, their the only things i hate about fiestas, just think they look so odd :/ other than that i really like :)

Its one thing that I won't be doing, I just don't see the point I don't mind them tbh same as I never changed the bulbs to silvervisions in my clio. Each to there own. :)

With regards to above I love the amount of power you can gain from a S/C but I am going to keep it N/A, and get bodeis :D