ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fiesta out, Impreza in & still not another Clio as yet.....

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Thanks!

Cheers!

Aiming for 420-440bhp at 1.5-1.6bar. Don't want to push for more as it's still standard internals.

You not want a VF35 with billet wheel - response is superb then with scope for 380-390bhp

Cheers, on all honesty im a bargain hunter so hadn't cost as much as people think
My VF34 is a roller bearing unit, is the 35 and I take it that's what you have fitted to yours at the moment?

182 Cup & DCi 172
My VF34 is a roller bearing unit, is the 35 and I take it that's what you have fitted to yours at the moment?

I used to run the standard VF35 but changed to a cheap TD05-20G which i haven't been impressed with.

The new turbo should live up to the hype though hahaha

182 Cup & DCi 172
So haven't been on here for abit, just after I did the last update someone decided to crash into my lovely little 182 Cup and caused me a lot of back grief.

Since then the Impreza was out of bounds as struggled with the seats and cage. Rightly or wrongly I decided to knock the car down a notch in terms of interior trim.

Thanks to Matty at MB Developments I have got a full trim in, the front cage has gone and the race seats are also gone. I have pieced the interior trim around the remaining rear rollcage with harnesses and also normal seatbelts.

The good news is this means I can now enjoy the car but trackdays and my sprints are out of the window for a while which is gutting!

The car went on the rollers for mapping but apparently the mapper was having issues with my MAF sensor reading so is capped at a safe 375bhp. I have a new MAF tube setup and will be heading to Scoobyclinic instead when I have the money to get the map done correctly.

Here we have some shots of the car, last shots are from a recent show I was at. Also now on Compomotive M06 rims with road tyres to save my AD08r tyres.

Also the battery has gone back into the engine bay and the catch can setup moved around. Definitely happy with the car until I can get the remap sorted and achieve my 440bhp I want!

On another note, heavy launches have mullered the engine mounts and gearbox mount haha

DSC_5611_zps1wbiytzd.jpg

DSC_5692_zpsxfho5wzh.jpg

DSC_5706_zpsoobfbx10.jpg

DSC_5709_zpsmnjnmfcz.jpg

DSC_5773_zps1ivo76il.jpg

DSC_5777_zps86njlojg.jpg

DSC_5781_zpsuiin2uit.jpg

DSC_5783_zps7ncjxpko.jpg

DSC_5788_zpsghlr1jcn.jpg

DSC_5796_zps25hijgbc.jpg

IMG_2991_zps075pasrq.jpg

IMG_3001_zpsjg9gsy3k.jpg