ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fellow Clio Trophy owner. FY55 Oracle car park sunday 7th

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
GJ55?

If so would have been me mate! Was there for a hungover nando's :D

Didn't see you I'm afraid mate! That makes it three Trophy's I know of in Reading now.

Trophy
GJ55 yea that sounds like it. FY was my old reg :eek:. Was gonna park up and take a picture to upload but there was no room and some boy racer in a track ready pug was on trying to race me in the car park Lmao.
My Bro just got one he's in Reading also so there's more than three. One i've seen before in Nivarna spa which the owner lives in andover iirc also

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Bloody hell, so much for rarity ;)

Take it you're from Reading then mate?

182 FF, A6 Avant
Will keep an eye for any Trophy drivers I see then. I'm over nr jct 12 and commute to Slough in my bg 182 at the moment.

Trophy
Yes mate I'm over in Earley and my bro's in the Woodley area. You?

I know i've only ever really seen three including spotting you. Now seeing my brothers every so often is real weird.

(Excluding CSS)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just over in Shinfield bud (the good side of the bridge, lol!).

Should get a photoshoot organised sometime!

Trophy
Lol yea it could be worse *cough cough Whitley*

Yea definatley that would be superb mate. Maybe after Renault World series? Why Bro should have his all sweet by then (His rear damper (ns) gone can you believe it - the cheaper end :cool:)

Plus should have a shiny new pair of shoes too!!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol @ four of us within 5 miles. The missus lives in Wokingham so I'm there half the time.

Potential for a good shoot!