ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I just keep Dogmeat in my house at Megaton. I love his little chops too much.

"Aroo"

I nuked Fawkes by accident, when hunting for the last Behemoth with him.

Fatman to the face.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Am getting into this game now after blowing up Megaton ftfw :). Only on level 6 nearly 7 atm. Just gone to Rivit City (or what ever its called??) & after having a go at that kid CJ has gone missing lol. Normally in games where you can choose to be good/bad I always tend to be the former, but just love in been a little bad lol.

R.I.P Clio
I completed the game got all Achievments then started a new game just to blow up Megaton! It looks amazing on a HD tele lolz

KA BLAMO

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea im well confused now lol im just going round killin stuff for the fun of it, i have about 50+ missiles n this morning i shot one into a group of raiders and they all died especialy the one that went flying into the air and dissapered abit like team rocket in pokemon hahahahahahaha

R.I.P Clio
^ I lol'd

Yeah Fawkes was infact a Female before the experiments, Now She is just a Super Mutant thereby becoming an "it" lol If you read the information consoles in the area labs that you meet Fawkes It describes it!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
i must admit i spend a fair bit of time reading some utter b****cks on this game when i was in 87 all i wanted to do was get out?

White Sti Hatch
Right playing through nearish the end i think once i finish the main quests can i go back to do the side one or is it game over ???

NO SPOILERS PLZ !!!

Mito Sportiva 135
Game over!!!! So finish it all off before finishing the main story.

Does anyone know where the National Guard Armory is located I can't find it?

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah don't think you can get that patch FM mentioned except on the PC?

But anyway...National Guard Armory location, anyone? I know it is on the East side of the map but where?

Mini Cooper
Just do a save game before you complete the last mission then just do all the side quests and what not on that save

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I cant wait for Tuesday until the new DLC. Then the 3rd one next month which removes the ending and up's the Skill level for more perks. Mintage :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I think I'm finally going to be getting this on PC next week. Will it consume my life?

It was the best game of 2008 for me. Brilliantly immersive. After a slow start, aimlessly wandering around, it really does pick up and suck you in. Well over 120 hours for me, and Christopher is on ever more with two different character files. I'm only on the one I started with.

Bloody hell this game sounds truly epic in scale. I guess all the DLC is also available for the PC version. A mate who has it for the PS3 told me the other day that it's "mind warpingly huge" :eek:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Bloody hell this game sounds truly epic in scale. I guess all the DLC is also available for the PC version. A mate who has it for the PS3 told me the other day that it's "mind warpingly huge" :eek:

It is massive. I honestly dread to think of the work involved and time spent creating this world. So much to do and explore. Brilliant, but it needs to be given time to evolve on you! Some people have just given up as they dont like the wandering. But there's usually always a motive for your travelling, and something nearby to distract you.

It was the best game of 2008 for me. Brilliantly immersive. After a slow start, aimlessly wandering around, it really does pick up and suck you in. Well over 120 hours for me, and Christopher is on ever more with two different character files. I'm only on the one I started with.

Well, when someone has The Berg as their avatar, they have to be taken extremely seriously. I'll definitely get this once I've built TheBeast v3.5 in the next few days. Too many games to play!

EDIT: I like the idea of wandering about. It's what I love about FarCry 2 for example. I don't care much for scripted action cliches that lead you by the hand to the end credits.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
You will love Fallout, then, mate. FM has it on the PC, and he's well into it, too. Infact, his avatar is F3 related. Dedication.

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeah...plus the gameworld and characters are WAY more interesting than Far Cry.

I am now on 90 hours, need 5 more bobbleheads, there more unique weapons (Burnmaster, MIRV and Eugene) and need to make Deathclaw Gauntlet and Railway rifle. Then just need to kill 2 more behemoths, finish 4 more side missions and then complete the main story.

My only criticism is now I am level 20 there is no advantage in killing stuff really apart from looting Enclave for weapons and ammo. I haven't died for about 20 hours or more, got a ridiculous amount of ammo and aid, I have almost 300 stimpaks! I miss the "Level Up" text popup :(

Not done the Ancorage addon but will do it.

Probably best game I have ever played apart from Halo and Dawn of War (and old school Goldeneye and Micro Machines Military!)

Yeah...plus the gameworld and characters are WAY more interesting than Far Cry.

Awesome. I realise FC2 isn't the best game ever made but, I have to applaud it. As a shooter it delivers the goods for me and has excellent enemy A.I. It also looks incredible (on PC at least) and TBH it's just a total breath of fresh air after the crazy 'don't you dare relax and actually enjoy the game, we havn't finshed getting on your tits just yet' madness that was Killzone 2 :eek: