ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fallout 3

Tesla MP3 2021
Ive already queued this for download. Hows it going to work with getting charged etc. Surely the people who have already downloaded the corrupt version will get the fixed version FOC.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
http://bethblog.com/index.php/2009/03/24/issues-with-the-pitt/

We are continuing to look into the issues people are experiencing with The Pitt for Xbox 360. As of now it looks like the file for the English version on Xbox Live was somehow corrupted. We are currently working with Microsoft to remove the existing file off of Live to prevent any further downloads. Our plan is to replace it with a new file as soon as possible. We hope to have another update for you shortly.

Update: Our team is doing some final checks late tonight and if everything looks okay, we are hopeful it will be back up and available tomorrow.

Posted last night.

MKIII 138
wasnt on live last night, probably just aswell seen as my credit card has recieved cod5 maps, sf2hd remix on ps3, tekken 5 online ps3, noby noby boy ps3, recently

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Downloaded and started playing last night, PC FTW! ;)

I think the PC one may suffer, too. Not confirmed, but few folk have had it crash on them. Hopefully it will all be sorted today! Stupid M$ screwing up the marketplace files.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
has been working fine so far, I'm glad I got it on PC, but I'm still a 360 fanboy. I wish I'd bought it on 360 now I have a new 50" 1080p arriving.

change the record soon ? to the B side perhaps.. endless patches, out of date systems and piracy ;)

Not really mate TBH. To put things into perspective, I'm just about to order a £500 graphics card. The consoles are extremely good value for money. They offer all the fun, ~70% of the visuals, and in many cases better sound (depending on the PC), for a fraction of the cost of a high-end gaming rig. If those screens had been taken from a PC costing the same as an xbox, at playable framerates, they would look very different TBH.

See. No need to get all defensive on my ass. Pfft!

MKIII 138
ahh reet, checked the thread.. did you not notice the question mark then ? i was a question not a statement.

so in many ways its your 'fail' (god i hate that pointless internet bullshit) still easy mistake so i forgive you :)

ahh reet, checked the thread.. did you not notice the question mark then ? i was a question not a statement.

so in many ways its your 'fail' (god i hate that pointless internet bulls**t) still easy mistake so i forgive you :)

PMSL it's all gravy, dude. People just get very defensive when it comes to Format Wars. Although my wording is often banteresque, I like to think I'm actually fairly well informed and impartial when it comes to games and the machines they run on.

MKIII 138
PMSL it's all gravy, dude. People just get very defensive when it comes to Format Wars. Although my wording is often banteresque, I like to think I'm actually fairly well informed and impartial when it comes to games and the machines they run on.

ok, pc`s are better in many ways but as an analogy a games console is a fast road car and a pc is a track day special, faster more focused but the extra needed in cost and setups with evolving performance targets mean your rarely truley satisfied with the speed for long.

im hoping the next xbox controller has one analogue stick on the left, has all the same buttons and weight but on the right has a (variable resistant)track ball type affair like on those pc mouses

Logitech_marble_mouse_trackball_blog-749054.jpg

obviously smaller and dimpled, but it would pave the way for more acurate pointer placement whilst running / turing with the left analogue stick.

but i fear we might see a wii style control for the next ms machine due to them buying a indian company that have developed a 3d motion capture system, which given that mostly im only awake at night from nicoteen gum and coffee wouldnt be great as i just prefer to vedge on the sofa rather than move around like a pro athlete

ok, pc`s are better in many ways but as an analogy a games console is a fast road car and a pc is a track day special, faster more focused but the extra needed in cost and setups with evolving performance targets mean your rarely truley satisfied with the speed for long.

im hoping the next xbox controller has one analogue stick on the left, has all the same buttons and weight but on the right has a (variable resistant)track ball type affair like on those pc mouses

Logitech_marble_mouse_trackball_blog-749054.jpg

obviously smaller and dimpled, but it would pave the way for more acurate pointer placement whilst running / turing with the left analogue stick.

but i fear we might see a wii style control for the next ms machine due to them buying a indian company that have developed a 3d motion capture system, which given that mostly im only awake at night from nicoteen gum and coffee wouldnt be great as i just prefer to vedge on the sofa rather than move around like a pro athlete

Totally agree. PC gaming is expensive, and it makes you always want more. That's a good thing though. PC technology ends up in consoles so everyone is a winner at the end of the day. As a hardcore PC gaming enthusiast, I accept that it costs me serious money, but I enjoy it. I usually spend at least £2k a year on PC components. My current processor was ~£800 for example. The graphics card was £500. It's crazy s**t. Diminishing returns and perhaps pointlessly addictive, but it's a hobby, and I'm awesome, so it's all good :D

That control system you mention sounds similar in principle to the FragFX PS3 system that I nearly bought. Analogue stick on the left for moving, and a mouse for looking & aiming.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
TheMill.gif

I'm in, one word of advice, don't bother taking anything in with you (regardless of what you get told) as you'll have it all taken off you anyway.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
PMSL Roy. Indeed.

Got quite far on the DLC last night. Trog's are little c*nts, though. Quick ones, at that.

Is the Infiltrator weapon available in the main game? I cant work out if its a new assault rifle. Anyway, its mint. Automatic and scoped. FTW.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
its a new weapon, first time in I got p*ssed off with the guy at the main gate and pwned him and his friends, took his Infiltrator, but then got a beating for it on the way into the Pitt.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
its a new weapon, first time in I got p*ssed off with the guy at the main gate and pwned him and his friends, took his Infiltrator, but then got a beating for it on the way into the Pitt.

LMAO!! Exactly the same. I wasnt happy with the cut of his jib, so I nailed him. Promptly got attacked by his mates, so I cleaned them out, too.

Went through the door and got whipped and beaten down. LOL. That ghoulish bloke who ordered it will feel my wrath eventually...

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I feel I should share the events from last night :

I downloaded the DLC, done. I loaded up Fallout 3 from my last saved game, and noticed that Fawkes was standing next to me. Confusion struck, as he was killed when I returned from Anchorage on my last play. I checked my Save Game files, and Anchorage was about the 4th one down. Hmm, so perhaps I hadnt saved when Fawkes died. Nevertheless, he was alive and well. Whilst I was browsing through my save game files, the missus claimed I was a "sad b*stard" for even pondering Fawkes existence. She may have had a point. I wandered around for a minute or so and got the Radio Signal message that some guy from the Pitt needed my help. Mint. Paused it and went to make a brew.

Whilst in the kitchen, I heard Emmerdale was on. Odd, as I hadnt put it back into TV mode, so I figured Gem must have put it on to record something. I came through and she was there, with the remote in her hand and a big sad expression on her face saying, "I didnt mean to..." I looked down at the XBox, which she had accidentally switched off while plugging something else in at the mains!! :mad:

I wandered back into the kitchen, cursing, and then returned again to find that my Elite console lights were flashing red! RROD?! :S This tipped me over the edge, and prompted a lot of swearing. I pressed the power button the XBox, then switched it back on. It loaded up fine. Thank f*ck for that. I was so close to literally losing the plot.

Was an eventful build up to playing, I tell thee, and there was almost a death.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
FFS.

I bet you were secretly excited at the remote chance to use VATS on the Dingle family. I know, I would've been. Critical strike + Bloody Mess on the fat one. Done.

Mito Sportiva 135
Oh dea, get it going anyway Scutch?!

So what's the deal then, if you get this can you continue your file from the "main" game and/or Ancorage? I am still in the main game but considering playing the DLC before finishing it, so it feels like the main quest is prolonged a bit more, and the DLCs are just like EPIC sidequests...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Anchorage: Yes.

Pitt: No. Bung it all at your safe house first, take the bare minimum to heal and defend yourself. You lose it all at the start.

Mito Sportiva 135
Ah ok nice one, thanks for the advice.

If I lost all my special weapons and armour and stuff I would be screwing!!!