ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exclusive on Ebay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Im sure someone had one of these on here,if not they were damn close to buying one.Hard to keep clean i bet

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  ph1 172...a red one
Not keen on the all grey leather interior and not original wheels..There are more rare colours than the exclusive!

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  BMW M135i
Its a 172 exclusive so its in scarab green, has those BBS wheels and has a full grey leather interior instead of the leather/alcantara. Not 100% but I think you get the full leather steering wheel from the RSi too.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 ph1
Its a 172 exclusive so its in scarab green, has those BBS wheels and has a full grey leather interior instead of the leather/alcantara. Not 100% but I think you get the full leather steering wheel from the RSi too.

says full leather steering wheel in the ad so i think your right.

i really like the seats, makes car nice and comfy on the inside and looks sporty on the out. perfect in my opinion

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 ph1
what do you reckon on this one then guys, i could borrow the money easily enough so that i could buy it and sell mine after.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^
I guess it depends on how badly you want an exclusive, as you already have a phase 1 172 is it really worth it ?
The miles on that one seem a bit on the high side, plus it's only had the cambelt done last month too, they ought to have had it done longer ago than that (last year some time) On the plus side you've got a car with a new cambelt.
It doesn't look too bad, but I guess you wouldn't know for definate until you saw it for real.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 ph1
I sent them an email regarding the cambelt change earlier. They said the cambelt was changed at 40k but there was no paperwork to prove this from previous owner, so had it done just to make sure it has been done (got reciept).

Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  CLIO 172 EXCLUSIVE
I paid 3k for mine 2 months ago but needed cam belt doing. Ive been offered 4k since i had cam belt done. I wouldnt pay more than 4k. The exclusive is nice but isnt worth significantly more the standard car.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 ph1
yes i do have a ph1 172 at the moment, but i have had it quite a while now but cant say i have had any problems with it. Mine has done over 120k now so thats why im looking to change car.

I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra for one of these as they are so rare and they are a official limited edition. Everyone goes on about how rare the red, yellow, etc.. versions are but at the end of the day they dont have the leather seats which i really like and there not a special edition like this.

I reckon give it time and these will be the 'collectors edition' and prices will start to increase for the well looked after.

cant wait now

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 172 Exclusive
Can't resist threads about Exclusives. Been out of the country on holiday for the last couple of weeks but still wanted to chip in to the thread..!

Yep, I believe the last post was refering to me and my Exclusive - although, I no longer work for Redline magazine.

If you're still looking for one, then my stunning example (he says modestly), is still for sale! It's a few pages back in the 'cars for sale' section because I couldn't be arsed to write 'bump' every day!

The Scarab green colour really grows on you though, and not that tricky to keep clean imo. Once polished it looks reeeeaaalll shiny! :D

Enjoy driving it if you bought the eBay car!! :approve: