ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Essex Paintballing Meet - Delta Force Upminster 11/09 @ 9.15am

SG9 Forester STi
Re: Essex paintballing meet...

That's right. Oh and don't give that to Tyler, he'll only spend it on his pet wasps.

SG9 Forester STi

Right Guys & Girls!

Good news! We are all booked in for Sunday 11th September at Delta Force Upminster! I've had a quick nose at the website and must admit it does look really good fun! http://www.paintballgames.co.uk/paintball-eastwood-centre

To finalise (I will update the first post)...

Arrival time - 9.15am
Address: 89 Front Lane, Upminster RM14 1XN.

1. Vickyx - Paid
2. Ben_r1 - Paid
3. Scrooge - Paid
4. Dr Jekyll - Paid
5. Togusa +1 - Paid
6. Luke
7. sideways danny - Paid
8. Jane - Paid
9. lrj - Paid

Those above who have paid their entry fee of £9.99 are all booked in and the only payments made on the day will be upto how many paintballs they want to pelt at innocent people :rasp:.

Those who wish to attend but aren't on the above list as having paid a deposit must let me know they want to attend by Wednesday 7th Sept then I can add you to the list who will pay on the day (DF need to keep aside equipment for these people).

Paying on the day:

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

i think i might be a bit old for paintballing, but i can watch and clean cars in the car park £5 each and then go to the pub after:coffee:

SG9 Forester STi

That's okay Danny, I've paid the deposits and we can still have people pay on the day given that we give them notice. I can add him to the list :)

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34

tempting but from what I remember, I suck at paintballing and I bruise like a peach....

SG9 Forester STi

I bruise easily, have never played paintball, am a complete wuss and don't deal with pain well. I organised the meet lol.

/weirdo.

Does this persuade you Elliot?

East-London-Paintball.jpg

Pretty cool if you ask me :approve:.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34

are there any plans for after the paintballing at all, like some food somewhere or drinks? could be tempted for that after.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

Drinks at the Optimist is my plan, 2 mins down the road.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep

whats it like in their scrooge, might be busy sunday lunch, used to drink in the bridge house or the fens at bulphan might be a bit more quiet or that big pub on the left just past the cemetary has a big garden at the back im with you anyway.:drunk:

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

I really like in there, it gets busy but not too bad. Any pub will do me tbh lol.

BMW M Lite

I would effing LOVE to come to this but unfortunatly I'm still in Afghanistan doing some shooting of my own...

Megane GT

whats it like in their scrooge, might be busy sunday lunch, used to drink in the bridge house or the fens at bulphan might be a bit more quiet or that big pub on the left just past the cemetary has a big garden at the back im with you anyway.:drunk:

Anywhere sounds good tbh. Would be nice to chill afterwards :) I havent been to this place, Ive been to the one in Billericay a couple of times though

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Hi Vicky, as Danny said I've been on holiday, sorry! But still well up for it, this Sunday yeah?

What would you like me to do re deposit, etc?

SG9 Forester STi

Glad to hear you're still coming :)

They told me the best way to do it is for you to call and pay your £9.99 and they'll add you to our deposit list.
0844 477 5050 - You have to quote Vicky and the postcode RM4 1QL and then all you have to do is pay the £9.99 over the phone and we're good to go :).

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

Nice one, will do on lunch :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

PM'd Vicky. Their callcentre is USELESS!

SG9 Forester STi

Right in addition to us lot I've also roped a few of Bens brothers and some mates into coming lol.

So we can add another 4 or 5 people onto our list :)

See you all at 9.15am tomorrow! :D I'm off to buy some cheap, ugly black trainers lol.

Megane GT

Haha, nice! Yeah see you tomorrow, Im gona bring clothes to put on after :)

SG9 Forester STi

Yeah me too :) I haven't a clue what to wear tbh but someone has told me your shoes get filthy so I'm buying some crappy trainers lol.

Megane GT

Yeah they do. I went one time when it had been raining so the ground was really muddy and my trainers smelt like egg after . . . so i threw them away. . .

Evo
Well we're all sporting some interesting bruises after a mad day of rambo action, needless to say team CS ( aka team yellow ) kicked some serious arse on the day, even if i did accidentally grenade dave by accident lol :(

Cheers for coming along to the chaps who made the effort, made it a cracking day.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Just got in, fcuk have I got some bruises. Awesome day and some quality banter as usual!

SG9 Forester STi
Thanks for coming along everyone, had an awesome day.

Got some bruises to show for it and I doubt I'll be able to move when I wake up tomorrow but it was very good. :approve:

Still laughing at Scrooges bum shot from the dead zone! A proper splat and the donut walked out of the game :rasp:. Quality.

CLIO Iceberg 172
YELLOW!!! YELLOW!!! YELLOW!!!! lol great frendly fire action lol thanks guys, but still a great day soo want to do again (once my bank balance recovers)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Still laughing at Scrooges bum shot from the dead zone! A proper splat and the donut walked out of the game :rasp:. Quality.

Fcuking hilarious! Ha!

Bruises are looking pretty this morning...

ooowww-1-1.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Ha! My right arm, right on the tricep. You should've come to this mate, was a proper crack!

SG9 Forester STi
I'm seriously fooked lol! My legs hurt so much that it's hard to walk without them going to jelly.

Achy muscles suck.