ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

e36 M3 (535bhp)

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
LOL @ the size of that air intake tube/air filter.

But i don't get it, if Open Cone filters lose so much HP, why do you often see large bhp engines with them, to allow more air? I suppose the more air the better, even if it is a bit warm.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  2003 Clio 172
it was only in the cadilac and camaro

for the same money you can get an m60 m5 or supercharged b5 same power but a lot cooler

Trader Rating - 100%
19   0   0
  340i
But i don't get it, if Open Cone filters lose so much HP, why do you often see large bhp engines with them, to allow more air? I suppose the more air the better, even if it is a bit warm.

That theory kinda goes out of the window when you have a 500bhp V8... ;)

-J-

Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  RS2'ed 172 Cup
Irrespective of what engine is in it and the coolness factor, you would have to be on crack to pay £18,000 for what is in effect a £3k BMW.

But It is kinda Awesome, although I cant help but think an M5 Lump would have been a better conversion.

is1

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Integra Type R DC2
I just don't get it at all. A Corvette lump in an M3? Why do people do this sort of thing?
Does it say he spent £30,000 on it!

is1

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Integra Type R DC2
I could just about, and I mean just about, get my head around it if he transplanted the V8 from the M5 if that was possible.