ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DiRT Rally

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
April 5th?! Birthday a week later! Result!

I'm guessing that full release means it includes all of the different cars and locations that have been slowly added over the last 6 months or so?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I wasn't expecting to enjoy it this much tbh. Seriously good fun. Taking it easy so far and just using the Cooper S, done 3 of the championships so far on open I think it is (and in 3rd place overall).
Handling is very good. Probably ruin myself trying to drive anything quick right now, but baby steps.
Not even tempted to drag the steering wheel out at the moment, it's not half bad with just the Xbox One pad

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Along with Grand Prix Legends - this is perhaps the most difficult racing game in terms of control, that I've played.

Very difficult - but all the more rewarding for it.

DCi
I did a campaign bit in the mini then I had enough money for the next class up so went straight in for the Lancia Stratos... I regretted it at first but I'm an expert in donughts now.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Fantastic news, although coming out around the same time as Uncharted! Finally going to be addicted to the PS4 soon I think :)

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Thank god ! I was about to come on here and slate everyone for saying how amazing this was and the console version is going to be brilliant.......... Iv been playing the Sebastian Loeb Rally game :neutral:

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
This and Assetto Corsa out in April....wow.

It's out already if you're in the glorious master race etc. ;)

2016-01-21_00009.jpg

2016-01-21_00012.jpg

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Got this last night on Amazon for £1.51. Going to give it a go later I think. Might need to get a G25 again..

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'm ready to get addicted!

I know it's only a beta but it does look kinda slow, and needs more surrounding detail. Definitely got potential to be amazing though. Mainly hope they've moved on from the paying for extra cars b****cks.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I've been playing with different FFB settings and Impact V7 is really really good.

Starting to get the hang of RWD cars too, although they are absolute pigs on tarmac.
2016-03-03_00017.jpg

2016-02-28_00005.jpg

2016-02-28_00023.jpg

2016-02-28_00014.jpg

Oh, and impreza bugeye continues to be FTMFW.
2016-02-27_00046.jpg

2016-02-27_00058.jpg

2016-03-03_00023.jpg

-Jamie-

ClioSport Club Member
Properly can't wait for this, Hope it lives up to the Hype on the Xbone, Interesting to see how it goes with my wheel setup as well.

First Rally game that ill probably enjoy playing since the original Colin McRae's on PS1/PS2

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I don't crash that much ;)

It's worth noting that I use custom skins, but a lot of those skins are ending up in the final release of the game anyway, e.g. McRae's liveries being added to the official release recently. I'm also using the dirtier mod which makes the card get dirty quicker. You'll have to try harder to get that dirty, but it's still possible.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'd completely missed the fact this was coming out so soon on console, very excited for this.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Well up for trying this. Where is everyone pre ordering? Ps4. Also can you play two player online on the same track?

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Cheers but need it for the ps4. Looks an awesome game from what I've seen on YouTube etc

RS Clio 182
cant wait for this...the mini in wales with cockpit view looks epic.

why dont games come out on fridays anymore?! Tuesdays is no good..

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Had a go on this on the PS4 @ TGSL this weekend... beautiful looking game though bloody hard! Made myself look rather foolish in front of a small crowd 😊

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
Hadn't realised we got a dvd too. Nice little bonus.
I presume that's the 'Legends Edition'