ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food Part Trois

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
1. bright
2. sbridgey
3. Harpham
4. Clarkey
5. Gray
6. Daveski
7. Mick
8. Toby?
9. AK... Oh wait.
10. Owen92
11. Luke.Boosh

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
Seems like everyone is friendly round this way. People in Coalville seem extra friendly with their own families though.

Bus w**ker
It's all an online act, we hate each other when we're face to face. For example I'm going to glass Luke.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You may want to check he's not bought the rest of Blazin Squad before you glass him Sy or else his 26 band mates will see you at the crossroads

Bus w**ker
LOL Now all I can hear is Crossroads playing in my head...actually

[video=youtube_share;oQPcrd2QKBY]http://youtu.be/oQPcrd2QKBY[/video]

Now you can all be stuck with it too.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346874447.586192.jpg

Here he is practising at the reunion... "and if you let me, I'm gonna Flip-Reverse iiiit"

Damn, he's so "street"

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
This is starting to get too gay now... Seriously, this is not how "normal" people live.

Edition 30
I'll sit at the other end of the table then. Is the Mrs coming dave and who's booking the table?

340i
Cum to my house, Lukey.. you can ride with me x

Then we'll go to hooters and meet the Internet fwiends.

Bus w**ker
Of course. Can I sit next you again, please? x

Of course. I'll be sat between a pair of tits (you and Paul) whilst looking at others.

This is starting to get too gay now... Seriously, this is not how "normal" people live.

Homo

phobe.

Do we need to book a table? Its Hooters.

I've gone in with big groups before and if you've not booked it can mean standing around like a bunch of serial offenders for a while, especially on a Monday when students are about.

182 Cup
Its freshers week next week in Lincoln, is nottingham similar? Might make it a little busy hah

Trent Uni lot won't be back yet, I'd imagine. Freshers always started around the 20th when I was there. Dunno about the posh w**ker Uni though. ;)

Id get Arif to book a table anyway, just incase.

Edition 30
I'm out in Lincoln, Notts and Sheffield over freshers.

f**king students (literally).

I'd say someone just gives them a quick ring so they are expecting us. Paul?

Edition 30
Bet you've got an awesome phone voice.

"Good day sir, me and 9 other fine gents are interested in coming down your boozer"

182 Cup
Might be my last meet for a while, mental month at work next month, then won't be able to drive once I've had my knee op.