ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS vs Food Part Trois

182 Cup
Thought I'd get this thread started to see if it theres people interested and I have a spare 5 mins!

First question is do we need to book? Only been to Hooters in the US a while back so fcuked if I can remember.

So 10th september was banded about in the other thread, 7pm as per usual. At Hooters in Nottingham near the train station.

Suggestions for other dates welcome, I'm just saying the 10th as its the only obe I'll be able to make! (selfish I know ;) )

1. bright

182 Cup
might be better arranging it for a different day then or skipping September. See if harpham or Sy or Gray (he's on holiday isn't he?) have any ideas on dates

Bus w**ker
10th shouldn't be an issue for me, as it's a Monday I'll probably just do a late one at work then hit the gym and come straight there afterwards. Never know I might even shower and get changed out of my gym clothes.

182 Cup
Yeah, both my parents are from derbyshire. Never lived there since thwy went to college! Although that was chesterfield

Bus w**ker
Well done on growing some balls Paul. X

I vote Dave, he did such a good job booking Southbank.

Ok, ill sort the list out, so we know who to expect. Anyone else want in??
Clarkey, Toby, wasn't sure if you're a Deal or No Deal. You're down now...

1. bright
2. sbridgey
3. Harpham
4. Clarkey?
5. Gray
6. Daveski
7. Mick
8. Toby?
9. AK... Oh wait.

10. Sym0n

Will be good to meet you in real life matey, rather than just taking the piss out of you on here. ;)

1. bright
2. sbridgey
3. Harpham
4. Clarkey
5. Gray
6. Daveski
7. Mick
8. Toby?
9. AK... Oh wait.
10. Owen92

11. Sym0n