ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Crysis Revisited

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
It doesn't appear as if everything is available?

Looks like 'patch 1.9' which is required isn't available till next week.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I've just revisited Crysis again after many, many years. It still looks superb and plays very well, albeit with a slight texture upgrade and a rather nice PC to run it. :)

20181203011333_1.jpg

20181203011730_1.jpg

20181203015137_1.jpg

20181203015939_1.jpg

Looking forward to finding a bit of time to push on with it soon! :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Definitely set a benchmark that game. I'd argue that the first game was the best of the series and it wasn't until I got a GTX690 that the performance was worthy of pushing the visuals at a decent rate.

Thinking about it - I'm not sure if I've actually finished the first game? I recall finishing 2, 3 and Warhead - but can't recall the original ending?

I never did find the suit controls fluid enough though - especially when things got busy. Almost like you had to stop, think and then activate the correct suit power for the situation you was in, rather than one that you would be soon facing.