ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Considering a clio diesel

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
yeah likely, everyones different obviously but i find the seats in our 1.6 16v dynamique cumfyer than my ph1 seats and i find them cumfyer than my GT seats which ive never warmed to for some reason!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
so after filling up last week i am still on my first tank.... currently hitting approx 68-70MPG, looks like i will be getting around 800miles to this tank...freaking awesome,

i need a few questions answering and thought i may aswell post them in here as people look here....

suspension wise - will anything from all the lower spec clios fit? ie 58mm spaceing?

wheel wise - does anyone know the centre bore / offset's etc.
also do we know if the dynamique alloys will fit over 172 brakes?

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
so after filling up last week i am still on my first tank.... currently hitting approx 68-70MPG, looks like i will be getting around 800miles to this tank...freaking awesome,

i need a few questions answering and thought i may aswell post them in here as people look here....

suspension wise - will anything from all the lower spec clios fit? ie 58mm spaceing?

wheel wise - does anyone know the centre bore / offset's etc.
also do we know if the dynamique alloys will fit over 172 brakes?

suspension is the same as the normal clio's as in bolt spacing, centre bore of the alloys is 60.1 and the dynamique alloys do fit over the sport brakes (have seen people with a ph1 that have 15" dynamique alloys on. also i think the offset is 48.5 as standard

Last edited: