ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Stand at The Scottish Car Show 21st July 10am

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
​The first batch of payments will be getting sent to the Scottish Car Show today at noon, there are 2 spaces left that can be filled up to the 2nd of June but its now your last chance to get the discounted rate for passengers.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
​Thats the first payment sent, 19 cars and 9 passengers, great stuff.

There is still 1 guaranteed space for the show and it will still be £10 for the driver but will now be £15 for any passengers.

If you are wanting to add any passengers to an existing ticket then please let us know.

If we end up with more drivers wanting to come we will operate a reserve list, we get the impression there will be space for everyone but its not for us to say that it will definitely happen.

Inferno 182FF
You's still got a reserve list for this? I'll come up if I'm not working, only problem is I won't get my shifts till a few weeks before hand! Is that too late notice?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Sorry never spotted your post. Yeah you can be on it if anyone drops out no problem.

Just had this email through, whilst I have quite a few of your phone numbers can people who are on the list please PM me with your number? Otherwise you won't be allowed in!

With the show moving to the SECC we need you to fill in the attached form with all the details of your club members that are showing their car at this years show including their telephone number, this is to comply with Health & Safety and Insurance for the SECC so that we can easily identify and contact any member of your club throughout the day if need be.

It is imperative that we receive this form back before the 14[SUP]th[/SUP] July, if we do not receive it back your club will not be permitted to show on the 21[SUP]st[/SUP] July.

The list

Paid. 20 spaces

1. Djw John
2. Djw Dave
3. arg_carra
4. ali1202 plus passenger
5. StuartS_182 plus passenger
6. trylivingmedia plus passenger
7. MickB
8. Claire90
9. Daddyslittleprincess plus passenger
10. Michaelfoz plus passenger