ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Stand at The Scottish Car Show 21st July 10am

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
SEE POST 101 http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...Car-Show-21st-July-10am&p=9700030#post9700030

NOW MOVED TO SECC

Hi All, had a couple of emails from the organisers,

I need to have the below information sent back to me asap

Phone Number-
Car Make-
Car Model-
Car Colour-
Car Reg
-

They have also sent the following rules

1. Set up on Sunday 6am to 9am
2. All cars inside must have less than 1/4 Tank of Fuel
3. Drip trays needed for all indoor cars

Without all your information the organisers will not let you in. Don't worry about the drip trays, I'll provide them.

Can you get back to me asap please, if the information is not sent on time then, again, they will not let you in. Sorry, not my rules, theirs!

Any questions then please ask,

Cheers
John

Paid. 20 spaces

1. Djw John
2. Djw Dave
3. arg_carra
4. ali1202 plus passenger
5. StuartS_182 plus passenger
6. trylivingmedia plus passenger
7. MickB
8. Claire90
9. Daddyslittleprincess plus passenger
10. Michaelfoz plus passenger
11. kirstinmuircroft plus passenger
12. ajcman plus passenger
13. w33 brl
plus passenger
14. Bob0907
15. Vee
16. Fraser.J.
17. g.cameron
18. davidstrawhorn
19. Djw Robyn
20. clio_stu plus passenger

Last edited:

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Waiting on an email back about that Bob, hopefully will know tomorrow and then we'll sort out payment details and whatnot.

April at the earliest though

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
We're organising a club stand at The Scottish Car Show this year (http://www.scottishcarshow.com/index.htm) and we'd really like it to be a great, well attended stand.

You don't have to have a Clio to be on the stand but the Clios will be at the front as obviously they have to be the priority.

Entrance is £10 per car and driver and £10 per passenger if tickets are bought in advance. To be on the stand you have to have pre bought tickets through us, if we need to post them out to you then this can be arranged.

Any questions please ask.

(An attendance list will be created shortly here)

Thanks

Going

1. Djw John
2. Djw Dave
3. MichaelFoz
4.arg_carra
5. thepike1984
6. renclio
7. stuartyhall
8. Scott Thomson
9. ajcman92
10. stuart_s182
11. |Matty
12. Kimberley Marshall
13. Ali1202
14. Yeecup.

Passengers

1. r666dey (with Michaelfoz)

Maybe

1. Vee

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Ill mention this in the North East section John and see if we can get some folks up from down here.

225 meg
Dont know yet but will let you know closer to the time, may just leave the car and hitch a lift with gaz lol:rasp:

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Added this to the NE Facebook group John.

Ive summered up what its about so hopefully get a few from here.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
Shame I am away the weekend of this would have been a good laugh

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Not sure they share our enthusiasm but they likely made you sit through all the Breaking Dawn series so it's payback time :)

Clio 172 Cup
I’m going in my other car :( will have to come and have a look at your cars I have a 172 cup that has been my daily driver I am now turning it into a little track day and fun weekend car :)

Vee

Mk2 V6 #007
Payments are needed for 3rd of june, so probably want to have all payments collected and names confirmed by end of May.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Right, time to start collecting some money for this now everyone.

For every driver + car it's £10 and this has to be paid in advance (last date to send us the money is the 27th May)

If you are going along as a passenger then there are 2 rates, an early bird offer and the standard advance price.

To take advantage of the early bird offer which costs £10 you must have sent us the payment before the 8th of April. (Any drivers who have paid by then their tickets will be bought then as well)

After this the price goes up to £15 for passengers and the deadline for payments is also the 27th of May.

Hope that makes sense. If you're coming along then you will soon receive details on how to pay in your inbox. We will again be using a combination of paypal and bank transfers.