ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday South West thread

182cup & 172 racecar
It's going to fun watching you lot trying to put up tents after a long day out.Dan with his burnt head and all.

LY 172
i think were driving up to Chieveley services, to meet the south central group,
17 of them on their list atm.
just writen on their thread asking what time they are going to be their.

Megane 225 F1
^^ Good idea. I was thinking about this. The whole of the south turning up at the same time FTW. I'll chat with Atuoba and work something out

LY 172
they seem to have a pretty good plan. just no times yet. but i think its about an hours drive from Chieveley services to the Heritage Motor Centre opening at 10:30. so guess they will leave about 9?

Bux

Golf GTD
Unfortunately I may not be able to convoy up with you guys. I might be moving (6 month placement with work). When I find out when I'm going to be going I'll let you know, I will still be going to CSS though :)

Sold the Clio today so won't be attending this now.

If anybody wants my two tickets give me a shout and I'll post them for a a couple of quid