ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday South West thread

Megane 225 F1
So who's going to the ClioSport Saturday event.

I am. Shall be an awesome day and night (if you're up for the night out / camping)

I shall be organising a convoy for us all, with a few stop off points on the way but it shall be very similar to the FCS one as it's the same direction. So keep your eyes peeled in this thread for more details on the convoy.

And if you don't come (and don't have a valid excuse, such as not in the country, shagging some really fit girl (but she has to be really fit and you HAVE to provide pictures AND video) I shall not be happy...In fact, I may cry myself to sleep.

So then, who's coming?

1. Will

For those that DO come, shall receive a donut....and maybe a pat on the head....and possibly some dirty pictures.

Last edited:
im going to decide nearer to the time
got fast show this weeked, then pcad then a service, remap then a holiday all before this. Really want to go though

Megane 225 F1
I reckon Devon Cornwall convoy meet at Taunton dean service station on M5

then meet up with Will.

(will. iwillstillwantPics)

You have a decent excuse....so you shall see pics. I'm cool for the devon/cornwall lot to meet us.

Which route will you guys take? Fancy joining up with South Central at Chieveley services on M4/A34.

I think that is the same route we usually take so yes, we can meet there :)

Weres my name you schlaggggggg! I'm going to it and the night out aswell :)

1. Will
2. Vein
3. Dan'

Happy? ;)

Bux

Golf GTD
I'm going :D Can't get rid of me that easily
1. Will
2. Vein
3. Dan'
4. Bux
5. gti6steve

Never above 25mpg
I'm not going for the night out but I will probably drive up the Friday and stay overnight for the Saturday morning and go back after the day has ended

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
The day deosn't start mega early so not much point going up the night before. Put your hotel costs towards the Sarfbest meet :rasp:

Megane 225 F1
I'm deffo going to go for the night out. If I don't get work off, one of you guys have to put alcohol in my drink so I can't drive home. It will be such a tragedy for me to have to miss work, but I'm sure I can live with it.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fcuk yeah!

(Although Jon isn't telling the full story. I'm bring my son and my mate, jon is bringing his son too. Justin is bringing his teddy bear)

Bumpage

Any more thoughts on convoy times etc? As I'm swaying towards going towards this now. Even if it is a mega trek from pasty land.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If I come in the convoy I will be at the back. I won't have the 200 so i'll be in the van.