ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
PILOT ERROR BY ME ON THE NOTICE ON THE FORUM.

I was preparing it for next month and getting it all sorted. Accidently made it live. Removed it now.. Sorry for the confusion :eek:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yea I thought it was next month
I also bought tickets on march 1st haven't had them yet to even check the date

If you read the listing in the shop it says:

Tickets will be posted out to your address 1 month prior to the event. DO NOT expect to receive your ticket as soon as you order.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just ordered my ticket as I panicked when the notice came up lol.

​Is there any convoys going past J16 m1?

C3 Picasso Beast
Any chance of getting an internal sticker rather than an external one with my ticket??

​Don't ask don't get and all that!

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Ordered mine today. Next step is to book the camping :). Looking forward to this

C3 Picasso Beast
Regarding my request above for an internal sticker would I be allowed to get one made up or would it be breaching CS copyright rules or something??

I really don't like external stickers...

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Regarding my request above for an internal sticker would I be allowed to get one made up or would it be breaching CS copyright rules or something??

I really don't like external stickers...

It would breach copyright yes. Drop Brian a PM mate he might be able to sort out a one off for you.

Twingo Dynamique
This I hope is the best place to ask as it covers both the day and camping..

Not sure yet whether a friend of mine will be joining me or not, and therefore whether or not I shall want to camp...

Can I buy her ticket "on the door"? And the same for camping for either just me or both of us??

Cheers :)

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster

Not sure yet whether a friend of mine will be joining me or not, and therefore whether or not I shall want to camp...

Can I buy her ticket "on the door"? And the same for camping for either just me or both of us??

Yes you can get tickets on the door but you won't get food voucher or decal. Also there won't be anyone on the door to buy tickets from after 11:30 onwards so you will need to get there on time, buy before hand or go via the public entrance.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin

Does this happen to be a 'friend' with benefits?? ;)

Clio V6 255,Clio R27
Forgive me for being lazy but haven't read through all the pages, just wondered what times everything was happening? start time etc?

edit, just for the website so no worries!

so should be there as its not too far from here, just need to decide which Clio to take!

Last edited:
  C3 Picasso Beast
Forgive me for being lazy but haven't read through all the pages, just wondered what times everything was happening? start time etc?

edit, just for the website so no worries!

so should be there as its not too far from here, just need to decide which Clio to take!

Bring the Acid V6 and convoy up with us EoE lot...

clio sport 172
i got tickets today but there only one sticker i did tick i needed x2 of them was expecting 2 to turn up , how dod i get hold of my second one for mrs car ???

clio sport 172
so a can pick up the a free one then can i ,
as i did not wanan do two orders for BLUE-STORM & -LOTTIE- so they just go under mine

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i got tickets today but there only one sticker i did tick i needed x2 of them was expecting 2 to turn up , how dod i get hold of my second one for mrs car ???

Don't worry - Come and see us at the marquee, we'll sort something out.

We sent one decal out per order, as 90% of people who are buying won't need two stickers, as the other ticket is for someone who's coming in their car. i.e missis/friend/whoever attending.

clio sport 172
ok mate will do thanks , it just that mrs account has no shop detail with it as i do all the tickets , and have to full account and that if you see what i mean