ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ClioSport Saturday 2013

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Need a 'photographer' to work for free all day (if Dan isn't already doing it)? Happy to shoot from start to finish and can dump all the high res images on my web space for people to download as they please (I've done a similar thing for he Renaultsport track days before), no strings attached.

As Nik says that would be ideal. Hopefully Dan comes along too and we'll have some great coverage. I'll PM you both nearer the time either way.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Distance isn't an issue. If anything a decent country road blast afterwards and then starting on the beer is way more fun than just driving two minutes away.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
After seeing the pictures and looking into the IWM properly i think ive changed my mind. Hotel on the friday night probably and a few drinks somewhere with the Mrs (if she decides to come)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Anyone know what Cambridge is like for a night out? Debating a hotel this year.

www.renparts.co.uk
We should be attending, whats the trader set up going to be luke? Send me a PM with more info when you get a minute please :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol! We were comfy in there...

555703_10152018492150644_1082542062_n.jpg

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Like a bowling green... in the pictures.

In the flesh, a waterlogged pit filled with Dave's sick and Daniel's piss.

www.renparts.co.uk
look in the traders forum ;)

Il have to log in as Josh then Im not allowed in the traders forum :( you can bring my 172 cat with you please dan!!

Greg don't know what car / van we are going in yet, if we go in my van there is only 2 seats! And we might stay not sure yet! Will probs decide the day before!!

FF Clio 182
Will be driving down M4 to get there so wouldn't Mind sharing a ride :) up for camping if we can get enough people would be good.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Dave was sick on his own shoes. I was still pretty though.

Dr HMS Derv Destroyer

ClioSport Club Member
  MK1DTi/vivaro/corsa
im up for camping!

preferably somewhere that we can have a fire to cook stuff on ! :D

come on neef, it'l be fine. bit of dirt wont hurt lol :eek: