ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

> > > ClioSport Saturday 2012 Announcement < < <

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Will your 200 that you ordered be here in time? That you ordered.

I'm gutted mate but at least the hardcore were there last year...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Gutted. I'll probably never see it now.

It'll be in a dustpan by CSS13, if this thread's anything to go by. :eek:

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Weight saving innit.

Be fine, i'll probably still have it by the time CSS13 comes around! :eek:

Fancy hiring a car of some kind. Drive from Heathrow to MK Friday afternoon. Bit gutted I won't be bringing the car but hey ho.

I'll pick you up from Heathrow if you drive the Porsche i'll have by then to wherever we're staying so i can get cunted.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Flol! I'm thinking 3 people won't fit in an old Boxster. Or luggage full of hair products.

I'd love to though. Maybe just you and my missus?

Flol! I'm thinking 3 people won't fit in an old Boxster. Or luggage full of hair products.

I'd love to though. Maybe just you and my missus?

She's sitting on my lap, i've already discussed it.

I could drive her back to Ladbroke Grove, have my way with her and point her towards the tube if she likes.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
LOL!

Gutted you're not bringing the FRP Gally. It's understandable though.

If the fester hasn't blown up by then, I'm hoping to have the wheels refurbed, decent rubber, new manifold, oil leak sourced and fixed (think it's the rocker cover gasket) and a few other bits and pieces.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I'm more gutted because it's going to be back to it's best. Spent just shy of 1k on it in the last month or two.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I reckon there will be an even bigger turnout this year, hopefully meet even more faces.

Edition 30
Can't wait for this.

Wheels need a refurb before though and I'll be happy taking the car as is :)

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Haha, I'm guessing the ticket sales will be more than last year already judging by what gets posted.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Yeh I'm quite humbled by all the support for the event. We've all put a lot of time into it so means a lot. Should be a great day.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
All the hard work is appreciated mate, although I'm rather gutted I didn't make full use of the bucking bronco thing last year :(

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Poor communication on our part really. It was supposed to be a surprise but no one knew it was free or that it was there soma bit of a fail. Lesson learnt though!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
The free bit didn't bother me, I actually never noticed it haha, literally walk around with my eyes closed :dapprove:

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Lol! New rocker cover gasket is needed, going to try and clean off the remaining oil when I've done that, the cat is on its way out so new manifold and decat is needed.

Last night it smelt of cat piss which would suggest gearbox oil, very confused tbh.