ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

> > > ClioSport Saturday 2012 Announcement < < <

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Flights booked... the arch gap wagon won't be attending guys. :( Going to fly down, for the money etc it's worth it, that road trip was crazy last time up and down.

Fancy hiring a car of some kind. Drive from Heathrow to MK Friday afternoon. Bit gutted I won't be bringing the car but hey ho.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
You'll save a lot of money on cling film on the plus side.

Lols! I'm really looking forward to not having to anything to the car!

Have you checked the carry-on weight to make sure you'll be able to bring all your make up and hair products?

You're so mean sometimes. No make up but my hair products take up quite a bit of space! :eek:

Edition 30
I can't wait for this. I will hopefully be brown as f**k just getting back from Ibiza but on the downside I'll probs be a fat f**k too.

I dunno if to camp or not?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Please do. We stay in mud huts up here so it's nice to get some comfort in civilisation. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I can't believe you're not driving. Such a honky. I wanted to see the Puma too. :dapprove:

Will there be brew-making facilities on site?

I'll be there regardless. In the 200. I've ordered a 200. I'll have the 200 by then. You'll all see my 200.