ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

> > > ClioSport Saturday 2012 Announcement < < <

Clio 1.6 16v VVT
Hi,

Not long joined the site, and don't really know anybody. Is it OK to come? Had bad previous experiences with other forums where you get a certain "click" who think they are funny etc... Don't get me wrong, I'm all for boarding the banter bus, but not when I don't know you lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They are in the CS shop mate. Where are you located?

The more people the better! :D

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Can you buy tickets on the gate and be able to go on the stand. I have a works stock check on the 3rd that might roll onto the 4th but if it dosent I can go.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Can you buy tickets on the gate and be able to go on the stand. I have a works stock check on the 3rd that might roll onto the 4th but if it dosent I can go.

Yes, that's fine, ticket price on the day is £8 per person :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Will there be clothing available in the shop or do I order before hand and you bring to the show?

If the latter do you pay when ordering or cash on the day?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
We won't know till the 4th August. What would you deem an acceptable amount?

Was around 180-200 last year iirc

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Double is probably aiming too high, although would be nice.

I'll be happy as long as the sun is shining though.

Btw, PayPal E-cheque is not an accepted form of payment at the CS marquee or inside the HMC museum.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I'm shocked Toby, it's not my (or AK's) fault you choose to use an inferior (poor persons) method of payment

Edition 30
I'm shocked Toby, it's not my (or AK's) fault you choose to use an inferior (poor persons) method of payment

15. Please do not "Flame Bait" - if your post is made to deliberately get peoples backs up and cause an argument - Then please, don't post it.Breaking this rule will result in a major infraction (2 points).

55 Clio 182, C2 VTS
Considering its my first time of attending something like CSS, I'm really looking forward to it :D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Considering its my first time of attending something like CSS, I'm really looking forward to it :D

Me too! but I'll be really sad when it's all over. There will be a very long cold wait for CSS'13 :(

PH2 Flamer
Ok cool. First year there, so may be a stupid question. But do I park anywhere. Or is there designated parking for CS members?

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Just 1 week away now!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Last day for ticket orders is Monday, after that, tickets purchased on the day are £8 per person (cash only)

Lets hope the weather stays good a bit longer!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
After not coming last year and hearing about how good it was I was gutted and really wanted to come this year but now my piece of s**t car has a leak in the rad a bit too bad to risk driving that far.

:( gutted to say the least but I might be able to sort something out yet.

SQ5
Adam, go get some radweld or even better a second hand rad off someone off here, piece of piss to change over :)

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Already booked in with 519 on the monday. I'm useless with cars and don't even have the kit :(.

The missus is off at the weekend so I'm going to have to beg her to come along and take me haha.

I did wonder about rad weld but its probably best not to put that in considering I'm getting it changed anyway.

I booked the 1st-7th of mainly so I could go so will be disappointed if I waste my weekend doing F all.

Last edited:

JoshOm3

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup'182/Rs2'd Trophy
Does everyone with a Clio and has a ticket present get to park inside with all the other members or is their another option for this?