ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

> > > ClioSport Saturday 2012 Announcement < < <

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
You should be putting a Rep team together!

Are you doing an Admin Team? Might have to promote me if you wanna win! ;)

Can't make Sunday but I'll definitely be at CSS. So give us a shout if you need me.

Cool mate, Tempted to do a West Mids Team...but need some brawn or just downright stupidity to not give up! ;)

Want a 15½ stone lad who has bloody strong legs to join?

No f**ker wants to join my team!!! :( (But that might change after Sunday's meet if I can get some recruits!) ;)
Your application has been received and will be put forwards to the assessment panel.

Regards,
Harphamominom.

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Ticket sales are doing great. Really surprises me how many of you are so committed to the club. Great work :approve:

Any more for any more?

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh heeello! Hilton booked for a f**king bargain again. I actually love the drive from MK to Gaydon, was lovely. Was a nice day right enough.

Bit fucked if it rains tbh.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Oh heeello! Hilton booked for a f**king bargain again. I actually love the drive from MK to Gaydon, was lovely. Was a nice day right enough.

Bit f**ked if it rains tbh.

So bent.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
On the contrary, I will be back at the Hilton hanging out the back of my missus. ;)

Bent 1 - 0 Cowboy.

Bus w**ker
Still undecided what I'm doing after, current options are drive home (preferred choice) or camp (eurgh). f**k a hotel an hour away.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I know mate, it's just no good to me to be honest. The missus I wouldn't ask to camp. If I was on my own I wouldn't hesitate to camp. Just have to make the most of the show! ;) We'll just going into MK again for dinner and drinks again.

Lol @ "Wouldn't hesitate to camp" and blaming it all on your missus. LIES!!11!!!!111one

I'm going to ask her the truth about this, Kevin. So make sure she takes some English lessons between now and August.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Lol @ "Wouldn't hesitate to camp" and blaming it all on your missus. LIES!!11!!!!111one

I'm going to ask her the truth about this, Kevin. So make sure she takes some English lessons between now and August.

Rolf! It wouldn't bother me when i'm with a bunch of guys messing around, getting drunk talking about bwebs. When my missus is there there has to be a level of decorum. :eek: She doesn't want to camp.

Now lets bare in mind here, i'm making her travel 450 miles to a Clio show at a motor museum, whilst guys like Charlie breathe on her with beer breath and saliva... the least I can do is give her a comfy bed at night.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Who said she does... :argue:

I jest of course. I'll just tell her we're going to London...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Your older than her great grandad, i'm not sure how she would feel about that.... I can propose it to her if you wish?

Shot at your daughter?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Fpmsl! I know a lot of people don't but, I actually like you.