ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

> > > ClioSport Saturday 2012 Announcement < < <

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh hi there!!!

Well then this should be fun! I so want to go to Tony's love garden. I want drinks with the boys!

Fml! I hate camping! Hmmmms!

I might stay in MK again though, the Hilton was superb!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Jesus H a caravan. That's luxury compared to my house made of sticks up here!

Symon what your plans for accomodation?

Bus w**ker
Symon what your plans for accomodation?

My plan is to road trip to Gaydon with Harpham in tow, probably literally because his Cat C shed has broke down, do the day and then hopefully leave the place without a drink driver crashing in to me. See where people are going/doing, then back to the hotel (not even looked for one yet but the Hilton could be an option) for a shower and change before jumping a taxi to meet the tramps...before probably heading in to town and getting shitfaced.

I'll look for hotels now.

Bus w**ker
Yeah scrap Doubletree, it's an hour away from Gaydon. Thinking closer to the pikies.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah scrap Doubletree, it's an hour away from Gaydon. Thinking closer to the pikies.

Such a good price but so far away! :(

Near is Tony is the hotel I call... the field! :(

Bus w**ker
All the "hotels" I can find are B&Bs and I'd rather just rough it in a field than stay in one of those. Found an awesome hotel close but it's £300 a night lol.

Bus w**ker
There's a Holiday Inn in Banbury at £73 a night and there's a Premier Inn too but for some reason it's got no availability on 4th August. :S

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I can get the Hilton for £80 ffs! :(

Ah decisions! I'd probably slum if the OH wasn't coming. She's still not sure if she can get the Friday off anyway. We shall see.

Mini Cooper S sport
f**k let down.

Homonominom and me are gonna pwn at tug o' war. Fact.

Oh and errm I'm not poor so need recommendation for hotels, camping can GTFO (yeah I've even bought a ticket in advance this year).

I'm going to stay in a caravan at the campsite, you can hire them! I'm not staying in a tent but I can suffer a caravan for one night.

C'moooon, be a pikey for the night!! I was going to book it tomorrow.

(however if loads of people are staying in a hotel on the Satrurday night, tell me now and I'll do that instead)

I think I might drive up on the Saturday so I'm only away for one night.

Stop being such a mincer Kevin.

It's just somewhere to get a couple hours of shut eye. You aint gotta go hunting for squirrels to eat for dinner!

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Lots of early birds ordering yesterday seeing to it that I'm suitably occupied processing orders into the night. I challenge you to buy more tickets today!! :)

Bus w**ker
I can get the Hilton for £80 ffs! :(

Ah decisions! I'd probably slum if the OH wasn't coming. She's still not sure if she can get the Friday off anyway. We shall see.

I can get Doubletree for £55 on the 4th, but no chance am I staying an hour away from the show ground. I may as well drive home LOL.

I'm going to stay in a caravan at the campsite, you can hire them! I'm not staying in a tent but I can suffer a caravan for one night.

C'moooon, be a pikey for the night!! I was going to book it tomorrow.

(however if loads of people are staying in a hotel on the Satrurday night, tell me now and I'll do that instead)

I think I might drive up on the Saturday so I'm only away for one night.

Hold off booking for now Ali, I'm going to look for hotels again today and see if I can actually find anywhere half decent that's close to Gaydon. A caravan still sounds like pure hell even for one night, sadly it might have to come to that at this rate :(.

340i
Awesome!! Ordered my tickets!!

Harphamominom's Tug o' War Team is now recruiting. Only big sweaty boys need apply. ;)

f**k let down.

Homonominom and me are gonna pwn at tug o' war. Fact.

Oh and errm I'm not poor so need recommendation for hotels, camping can GTFO (yeah I've even bought a ticket in advance this year).

Room for a little one boys? :eek:

(I think its safe to say we've already won this, we iz wel ripped)

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I am a mincer! £80 was for 2 nights, Fri, Sat with breakfast. Lovely hotel tbf, just a little bit away from Gaydon sadly.

I'll have a think about it.

Bus w**ker
Thoughts on a caravan Kevin, I won't lie I'm not convinced on the idea atm. My Irish accent isn't that good and I don't own a wife beater vest.

Only a few of you will fit at Tony's.

You're better off all going to the campsite and being together and the ones who think tents are for scouts and pikeys, can stay in style in a caravan.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
If it's just me, I don't really care where I sleep. I sleep in Charlie if I need to! If the other half is coming then no doubt a hotel will be on the cards. I'll look into the caravan though, see if they're tidy.

Bus w**ker
Caravan trumps tent by a long long way.

Oh fo' sho', but hotel beats a caravan hands down. Sadly I'm thinking I'm going to have to be a Saturday night pikie atm, unless someone can come up with a better plan.

Premier Inn Banbury ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE f**king POUNDS for the night. Who would ever pay that for a Premier Inn? Ever?

340i
Awesome!! Ordered my tickets!!

Harphamominom's Tug o' War Team is now recruiting. Only big sweaty boys need apply. ;)

Oh fo' sho', but hotel beats a caravan hands down. Sadly I'm thinking I'm going to have to be a Saturday night pikie atm, unless someone can come up with a better plan.

Premier Inn Banbury ONE HUNDRED AND THIRTY NINE f**kING POUNDS for the night. Who would ever pay that for a Premier Inn? Ever?

Jesus.

A week in Spain is cheaper.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
We will just stick Cookie and Goodj on the other side, it'll be like trying to tow a hippo across the line.

Bus w**ker
Jesus.

A week in Spain is cheaper.

Even the woman in the hotel was laughing when she told me the price, the conversation ended with her saying "So, I'm guessing you won't be staying with us then".

We're never going to win tug of war vs. Gray-Motorsport :(

You may as well just hand over the trophy now, just not to Harpham though. Although Team Winners are currently one "man" down.

*Edit, We've now got the Feirn on side.
*Edit of the edit, I can't spell "now".