ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cliosport Photography Challenge Round 7: Macro/Close Up

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Mine

P4110069.jpg

Flagged.

bureau-veritas-hong-kong-flag.jpg

Is that a roborovski? It is vicious? Our one bites. :(

The syrian is placid as hell though.

Megane Mk4
I know it's over ..

but I'm flagging this as mine..

2482231563_4d58673ce4.jpg

;)

Good luck to all ... Some very good photo's in here this time round :approve:

Put some time aside for this in the morning but kept getting 'database error' when I visited the site. Hopefully I can sort a poll out tomorrow am.

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Is that a roborovski? It is vicious? Our one bites. :(

The syrian is placid as hell though.

Its a Syrian Hamster.

Yup they are calm, but can jump about the cage alot! lol

Cute as hell, love her to bits! :)

Revels Mum & Sister
Try not to Photoshop my competition entries really.....its cheating.
The idea is to get us out more...honing our camera skills.
Besides the images look fine on my mac...perhaps its your monitor??.
My mac is calibrated often..and matches my print output, also just checked the image in levels and I am getting all 255 fine.

was gonna say the same it looks perfect on my mac too lol... nothing needs to be changed... one of the few that actually are macro shots so far... well what i would class as macro.

Not everyone has access to £££££££££ true Macro lens though dude

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
was gonna say the same it looks perfect on my mac too lol... nothing needs to be changed... one of the few that actually are macro shots so far... well what i would class as macro.

macro lenses aint that expencive i have one i picked up second hand for £10 quid...

VaVa
Don't be coy Ian. I'm pretty sure you've done that with Twisty before tbh.

Here's one I did a while back.

IMG_1005Large.gif

Last edited:

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Great picture clart. I guess your family album is going to pretty impressive!

Indeedy, that's specifically why this was called Macro / Close-up, didn't want to exclude anyone, technically this could have been an entry...

290303994_du6WK-L.jpg

As in Motorsport circles it is certainly what I would call a close-up, even if it was taken with a 200mm lens!

Clio

Indeedy, that's specifically why this was called Macro / Close-up, didn't want to exclude anyone, technically this could have been an entry...

290303994_du6WK-L.jpg

As in Motorsport circles it is certainly what I would call a close-up, even if it was taken with a 200mm lens!

When are you at Coombe next mate? I'm coming and kidnapping you until you give me all your secrets and sort my panning shots out, I'll even call you Yoda if you like;)

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Closest thing i have to a macro lense is a 70-300 with a little macro switch, which i've found out isn't too useful :eek:

When are you at Coombe next mate? I'm coming and kidnapping you until you give me all your secrets and sort my panning shots out, I'll even call you Yoda if you like;)

I'm at Thruxton on Saturday for BTCC Quali and Clio Cup Racing, then up at Prescott for the Veyron meet (!) the following Saturday and Sunday, then to Combe on Bank Holiday Monday.

The missus wasn't best pleased with my rather busy diary! The "well you got a free holiday out of my hobby" reply from me has probably been overused now.

Clio
I'm at Thruxton on Saturday for BTCC Quali and Clio Cup Racing, then up at Prescott for the Veyron meet (!) the following Saturday and Sunday, then to Combe on Bank Holiday Monday.

The missus wasn't best pleased with my rather busy diary! The "well you got a free holiday out of my hobby" reply from me has probably been overused now.

Prescott it is then!! be prepared to be annoyed!!! I'll charge my batteries this time;) and then Combe if you haven't smashed my camera over my head by then.