ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cliosport members from essex ?

Clio 1.2 16v
havent noticed anyone on here from essex yet , probably coz im a new member . anyone in essex or near the essex area get at me !

Clio 1.2 16v
oh yes ! my family own a bodyshop in essex, rainham ... if anyone is intrested in any work needed to there clios ( inssurance work ) aswell, inbox me !

I go fishing in brentwood, tylers common ... lol ,

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi and Welcome, where abouts in Essex?
There's loads! even has 2 honarary members, Willdot and Dan from the West Country!

Dynamique S TCE
Im sitting on the london/essex border, only just became a member too, looking forward to some meets!

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Im sitting on the london/essex border, only just became a member too, looking forward to some meets!

With VickyX as your area rep, you can hope to have at least one meet in Essex before 2025 ! Aren't we lucky....

(Victoria .. crack on with some organisation already !!)

;)

SG9 Forester STi
Yes tada - sod off you lot! ;)

Don't get your knickers in a twist I have plenty in store. Soufbest for one! Get your names down :D!

dynamique sx mk3
oh yes ! my family own a bodyshop in essex, rainham ... if anyone is intrested in any work needed to there clios ( inssurance work ) aswell, inbox me !

I go fishing in brentwood, tylers common ... lol ,

Do they spray wheels? I'm right near rainham dude

Clio Sport 172 Ph1
cant wait for some local meets to happen...... think theres a tunnel run happening on the 28th may. that should be a good night!

Listerine & Poledo
was down Saafend the other weekend, went for a wander down the front to see what its like on a saturday night. Seemed like a massive vauxhall meet, not a clio to be seen though

Milltek'd clio 182
we ought to cruise down lakeside one night, would be a laugh, and its all within reaching distance plus i get to use the tunnel on the way down :)

BMW 130i
I'm from Essex to. Once I get the 172 conversion sorted ill be up for some meets. Saafend would be a laugh. Time to show up some of the Scooby boys ;-)

SG9 Forester STi
Get yourselves on the south east list for Sarfbest guys will be an awesome South meet! :)

Yes tunnel run next week :cool:!

SG9 Forester STi
Oh I forgot about Braintree. Was there last time it was on and made an epic fail when following a crap group to Lakeside who decided to go a pants way so I missed the convoy down :(.

When does it start as I have a meal to go to?

We are meeting at 9 for a couple of hours then I think a lot of people will be heading to lakeside/excel afterwards.
It's a static meet just that is where people be heading.

I did pm a load that came last time but i'm not sure if it worked.

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
I'd love to do the tunnel run but i work pretty much every Saturday night :( and tbh i have no idea what Sarfbest is? enlighten me! :)